Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news

Hi everyone,
    For anyone that goes to Pattaya & jenny star bar.
    Bee (not on asianTS) whos works there, also who I spend my time with when I go to pattaya was killed 2 days ago on a motorbike.
    I was just to meet her when I found out.
    She was a wonderful person intelligent, classy funny girl who will be sadly missed. My heart goes out to all her family & people who had the pleasure of knowing her.
    John

wow......that is really too bad.....i think i may know who this is, or at least i do know of her........even though she is not on the site this is a really sad thing.

thanks for telling us all

Jon

Comment

God Bless her Soul - my prayers are with her.

Please tell thai people how reckless they are with motorbikes and mekong sometimes !!!!!!!!!!!!! and not to play it to chance/ or Buddha. Also accidents do happen without your fault but I know thai people need telling because they take unnecessary risks sometimes !

Be safe and look after your friends,

Brick

Comment

Is this Emma from the other sight. I cancelled my membership because the guys really treat the girls shitty but I hope it's not her. IMHO, the most beautiful face I have ever seen in Thailand...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys.
          Think she was called sky on the shit site only know because there was a link on BK tonight asking where she worked.

Comment

Working...
          X