X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natty #69 ~ Obsessions

I was supposed to arrive into Bkk on Sat morn,i had made plans with Natty69 from obsession to spend some time with,we had discussed this via sms and a few calls.
    unfortunately this morning my roster was changed and now i fly to ;ondon from Dubal instead,pissed off and all as i was i managed to get myself back rostered to get to BKK in 6 days time with a 3 night stopover rather than the usual 2 nighs,so what the heck not so bad after all.I decided to txt Natty to tell her of the changes and that i would be there in 6 days time instead.I was amazed by her responce,it contained stuff such as the following. She said i was a lier,she knew i come saturday,she knew my flight number and time and she would be there with the police and say i robbed her the last time i was with her 2 weeks ago,she said she would lie to get me arrested. She said if i ever got near obsession she would get mini and his friends to put me in hospitasl,i presume she means the dwarf who sits a the door. she said also that she would tell every lasyboy in obsession i was bad man.
    I was shocked as on the 6-7 times i have been with her we had a great time and she was well looked after,we never had a bad word and have exchanged calls and sms over a period.She always knew i had other lbs and she accepted that.
    Crazy fucking situtation,,what ya think??.
    Attached Files

Yep - she's a fucking whack job. A persistant fucking bitch in the bar, too.

Comment

Come on Ozzie - tell us we're wrong.

Comment

Shouldn't be NUTty??
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 06 2007,13:22)  Come on Ozzie - tell us we're wrong.
          You are just showing everyone how stupid you can be.

I cannot confirm she is a whack job as you put it as never been with her and only spoken to her once.

But I am sure you have been with her and talked to her or had her do something to you that would make you coin her a whack job right or you just basing your opinion of her on the post above?

Not saying I do not believe the OP because I do as he obviously has first hand experience here.

Comment

Natty does have a very volatile personality in my experience. I saw enough of it to always try to keep her at arms length at the bar. Don't worry about the threats. Just ignore her and it will blow over. She will have exploded on a dozen other guys since then and you will be about forgotten. She would probably even go with you if you want, but she could flip at anytime and at the end after getting money in hand would likely tell you to f off if you don't handle her right. Sounds like a simple case of she thinks you ditched her for someone else and can't stand rejection knowing all too well any future prospects are about nil.

Comment

Thanks guys,but i think il give obsession a miss for a little while,since i opened the topic i have a couple of im conversations with other girls from obsession and they seem to think she is nutty (well put by the way).But at the same time they have warned me to be carefull as she is capable of anything. From what im hearing she has attempted suicide more than once.Most girls that know her describe he as having a split personality but when she flips its time to run. I understand now what they mean as i had some really good times with her,I actually posted many pics on pic forum recently singing her praises also,so this is the first time i have seen this side of her and last i may add. Think from my sources she is using all sorts of shit also so no wonder her head is fucked up. I will give her one thing though, PERSISTANT,,as im writing this post in my hotel room in not bkk unfortunately but London i have just now recieved.Its funny so i will quote it best i can. It goes " I know u bkk,i see u today sukhumvit rd,you nasty bad man,u lie lie lie,u no come bkk,,minimini know what u look like and he c u come in my bar. he and friends he will take good care u. u tink me some toy for you. now i go find customer for big money,now me have many customer.now i happy no you,i no want lier like u. U no welcome come my bar.me tell mamasun u bad man.we no want you obsession.i see u with girlfriend i say her u like ladyboy. i know hotel u stay everytime.now i hurt u same u hurt me" What a txt to get,,its made up my mind,staying away from obsession next week. Scary scary lady. Beware I think

Comment

I get a text like that about once a week mate. OK use your common sense but don't let these girls dictate terms to you. It is your holiday so if you want to go into obsessions then just walk in.

Maybe go in with some other punters and if she starts her attitude with you just tell mamasan that if she continues you will leave and not bar fine anyone.

Mostly these things are just an act and she is just trying to stop you from bar fining another girl in her bar.

Comment

Damn that some crazy stuff ...hehe. Oh well plenty of other LBs to go around.

Comment

Yeah don't worry about it mate, loads of them are volitile but generally it's all hot air.

It's the heady mix of hormones, crack, booze and whatever else they can shove up their nose or ass.
                    hardpaolo

Comment

Gerry,

I read the thread and feel for you man, altho I did do a little     I think we all have been there at some point.

I never met the girl but Bottom Line is:
                      Many LB from anywhere in the world have a "different" type of mindset.  Many times we get to experince that Dr. Jeckyle and Mr. Hyde attitude which just goes with that LB Mind I am afraid  

Also Drugs may play a part in some of these situations, and I am not saying that is the case here.  only another part of the mindset puzzle  
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I'd be inclined to disagree with the above advice and recommend that you NOT dismiss this behaviour as simply 'hot air' and soon forgotten behaviour typical of drugged up ladyboys.

Whatever you do - do not fall asleep with her in the same room and do NOT get her in a bad mood alone.

She could very easily turn your life upside down with some unexplicable behaviour that either gets you hurt or injured or even worse involves the police.

You are doing the right thing and after getting an SMS text like that I'd certainly be avoiding her at all costs.

Frankly; I think it's a bit irresponsible to dismiss this kind of behaviour as harmless games that drugged up ladyboys should be excused for...

This shit has happened to me on more than one occasion and in some cases has lasted several weeks. It's scary and you want to be away from it for your own safety.

Comment

But I am sure you have been with her and talked to her or had her do something to you that would make you coin her a whack job right or you just basing your opinion of her on the post above?
                          Tell you what - we'll just ignore the 'heresay' written about the whack jobs and wait for one of our members to get killed, OK?

Posting which girls are nuts and do drugs is a service that the members of this message board deserve and may save them a lot of serious shit in the future. I'm certainly not gonna wait for a knife in my gut to before I post a 'gut feeling' about one of them.

I've yet to be proved wrong about any assesment I've had with a ladyboy hooker. So I'd say that my opinion is not as 'worthless' as you think it is. You are free to ignore it, though! Just remember where you put those scissors!

Comment

I€™m with SB on this one. I€™m appalled how some of you dismiss this as [almost] normal behavior and for the most part to disregard her actions. There are so many good looking LB out there €“ MANY prettier than the one is question IMHO so why even take a chance? Some of you commented that you won€™t let you holiday (life) dictated by these hookers. This is their country with their twisted views, rules, and the means to do harm if so desired.

Keeping a low-profile is the best advice€¦

RW

Comment

I have never ever spoken with this girl never even look at her and guys that know me will tell you she is definitely not my type... but she went off on me once in Obs for a reason known only to her...If I have a vote, I vote wacko...stay away from her...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X