X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay from Guess Bar

Last summer I had the great luck to find a stunner named Joy at Obsessions. Is this the same person going by the name Jay who is running the Guess bar?

Is it true that Jay does not go with customers?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Its not the same girl - but they do look similar (Jay, owner of Guess and Joy from Obsession) from a distance. Talk to them both and you see the difference.

And the JOY in Guess Bar (not to be confused with Jay the owner) is way different to the JOY in Obsession. Each have their own merits but the characters are way way different.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Oh and current highest offering from a real guy in BKK is standing at 5000 Euro to which Jay said no thanks, but you can buy me a long island iced tea

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

She said NO to 5K Euros? I've lost all respect for her now!

(Remind her that it's 200,000 Baht!)

Comment

jay is a real dream I whish i could meet her, so I could give a her a great kiss.

Comment

(Remind her that it's 200,000 Baht!)
            Its actually about 225,000baht, and I still think these offers she is getting are bullshit offers.

Comment

Forget Jay she's out of the market... had the please of Jane her sister and identical twin 3 days ago short time upstairs in Guess bar.... Not a punter in site and so many lovelies to chose from... ooooh la la...
              Nice to have (good) sex and not have to think of some one else..!!

Comment

Are jane better than jay. I am looking for a sexy and beautiful lady. Which is normal. I am interested of a girl which can make it good.

Comment

(mauivaldez @ Jul. 07 2007,22:53) Are jane better than jay. I am looking for a sexy and beautiful lady. Which is normal. I am interested of a girl which can make it good.
                  Yes, but only on Tuesday.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

jay is a very clever girl.the reason she said no to the 5000euros(230.000baht) is because she knew that the person offering that amount was talking bullshit.
                    i bet if somebody offer lots of hard cash in plain side on the table i bet that the answer would have been different.

Comment

Is it April 1st today My brain hurts
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

because she knew that the person offering that amount was talking bullshit.
                        Thats exactly what i was thinking panic69, but i cant comment on what you say about the hard cash on the table thing, cause i only met jay once and never met mardhi and for all we know they could be very much in

Comment

(mauivaldez @ Jul. 07 2007,04:53) .......... looking for a sexy and beautiful lady. Which is normal. ...........
                          now isn't that asking too much?
                          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Anybody who thinks Jay would be motivated to go with someone just because he waved a heap of money at her , knows absolutely zero about the way she ticks now , 1 year ago maybe , but not now .

Solution have a few to drink so the vision isnt 20/20 (Stogie just needs to take of his glasses ) and barfine Jane , then ask her if she minds if you refer to her as Jay . Fantasies fulfilled .

Comment

Fair play to Mardi for not biting on any of these guys who come on and talk about Jay, Blatantly obvious from his many posts that they are togeather and she does not play the game anymore so why question it.
                              hardpaolo

Comment

Working...
                              X