First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cynic

The following link shows "Bam" with an appendage
    http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhous...y/Bam/bam4.jpg

She has in fact been a post op for over two months now. So for those of you looking for Bam, and expecting a handfull of meat and two veg, be prepared! The Cynic

no, thats  not possible that she is  dickless for  'over  2  months now', because i took those pics in CM on   november 18  and have the   model release  form  to prove it.  check the old posts from when i was up there in mid-november and  you will see that the dates   match;  if  she is    for 'over 2 months now' she would have literally had to have   gone into surgery  2 or 3   days after the pics  were taken. maybe she did.....who knows....we   don;'t track what the models  do after they pose for us.

if  you are trying to  imply that the pics  are not relevant now  because  she has   had  an operation and  has   cut of her dick now,  what can we do,  delete the whole  series?  if you don't want to see her dick  just skip that gallery on the  1st and wait until we   get her in  an 'after' series, which i am sure    we will.

damned  shame if this is true.....i hate it when the functional ones cut it off.   the ones that can't  get hard,  who cares?

thankfully  Bobo is a smart one......she is keeping it.  i knew there was something  about that girl i  liked.   as for Bam...oh well.....we   are still showing her gallery whether she has a cock now or not.

Jon

Comment

The shots are still relevant, of course, silly of you to imply otherwise. All I was conveying, was information to your members, on the premise that several might make the trip up north with the express purpose of having a slice of Bam.
      I'd hate to see them disappointed when they find a severe lack of goodies.
      "damned shame if this is true....." Shame for you, maybe, but certainly not for her. SRS is something she has dreamed about for years, and is now a happy and contented person.
      The Cynic

Comment

I know, many of these girls want the SRS for years and as i said in my other post about the chop reaching epidemic proportions, we should really try and support their decisions if that is what they want. but yes, when i said it's a damned shame, i did mean that it is for guys like me [and 90% of the board members here] who enjoy ladyboys with dick still attached. when we did her pics in november she was able to cum like a racehorse and it seems too bad that her tool is gone now, in my opinion.

for bam, and the other 50% or more of ladyboys who are doing this now, it seems that this is what they want so good for them [ i write that grudgingly].

anyway, thanks for letting the other lads know about her because this was news to me; anyone interested in meeting Bam should know this. Ponlien from CM, Aon and Chompoo from BKK will also be dickless within the next 3 months

Jon

Comment

Working...
        X