X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Tiffany 2007 Interview

Ok, just for the guys who can understand Thai a 10 minute interview with Miss Tiffany Universe 2007, the 1st and 2nd runners up.

Miss Tiffany 2007 Interview

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

I'ts a real tear jerker. The winner's family has never seen her even wearing womans clothes before and have a hard time with the acceptance. She called her mom when she won and was crying that you see. Her mom thought it was good, but wanted to know if it meant she would be getting the chop. She hasn't gone home since winning.

The one on the left also has acceptance problems with her father who wanted her to eat a lot as a child to be a big strong boy which was a conflict for her inner self. The one on the right has never met her father, a steward on Turkish airlines who she just has that one photo of. She would love to find him, but she doesn't even know his name.

Comment

jadeite, thanks for the synopsis! Will ask one of my Thai friends her opinion when I get back to LOS too. From what I know of Miss Tiffany 2007's history she has competed in numerous contests, winning quite a few. It is a stretch of the imagination that her family has not seen her wearing women's clothes before, but there are some lbs who are rejected by their families.

The one on the left is the 1st runner up - quite lovely. The one on the right is the 2nd runner up and hearing that she has a Turkish father and Thai mother explains her exotic features. She is also quite tall 183 cm.

This interview shows that lbs do have a tough life growing up, especially when their families have difficulty accepting them.

Thanks again!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
      X