X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Experience

i lived i pattaya for a cpl of years and still go back every 6 months for holidays. what happenned to me made me very sceptical about the lbs working jbs in walking street.  i dont know the girls name(not sure i asked it) but she had a very noticeable limp, she took me back to her house in soi 17 just past the harley bar. as it was my first time with an lb all i wanted was a blow job,but she was very keen that i take her from behind,after some persuading i agree, she positions me so that i am behind her with my back to the door, after a few minutes of this i feel another person in the room and look round only to see another lb on all fours doing a very good impression of a paratrooper crawling across the floor going through my shorts and wallet.  i jump off the bed very quickly and confront them both.  the thieving lb tells me she wanted to watch.  luckily i caught them just in time to stop them from getting me phone or money.     im not calling myself a hard man but i look like i would scare mike tyson and my friends couldnt believe the girls would be so fearless, but i believe nothing scares some of these lbs, not a kicking or the police.      
    i dont believe all lbs are like this as i have since had some very nice experiences but always facing the door.

So far I had no bad expirience..Thets because I don't take no LBs from Walking ST. Ok up to now, in last 5 years maybe 3-4 ...And thats the why..They are all harden pros...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Jul. 11 2007,03:17) So far I had no bad expirience..Thets because I don't take no LBs from Walking ST. Ok up to now, in last 5 years maybe 3-4 ...And thats the why..They are all harden pros...
      agreed

I only go to Walking Street to have a few beers and sit back and view the action from afar
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Gotta keep your wits about you in the sextrade. Not just in Pattaya or other obviously seedy areas.

Wherever you go, whomever you do you need to be vigilant. I think that those of us who've been mongering for a number of years develop a certain instinct that governs our behavour. For example, you intuitively know that you never take a shower alone ie. while your girl sits in the room...eyeing your wallet, watch, phone etc.

Sounds like you made out all right...I'm sure we've all had a few scary moments over the years.

Comment

Remember most of the freelancers have been kicked out of bars for various reasons.  Sometimes it's just for bad mouthing the mamasan or fighting with other girls.
          That is not to say all of them  -  some just don't want to work in a bar for their own reasons.

If you do pick them up off the street or beach you are pretty much on your own if something happens.
          At least if you take them out of a bar you may get some redress from the mamasan or owner.

Also if you are staying at a decent hotel  -  the security will usually check and sometimes even hold the girl's ID card while she is with you.
          The best of them will call you room as the girl tries to leave to make sure everything is OK before letting her go.

I'm surprised the girl in Mattywild's post took him back to her house. At least you knew where to send the police.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Hello mattywild!
            Was the LB from JSB this one, called Ae?
            She probably has black hair these days.
            She lives opposite from JSB.
            Attached Files

Comment

(mcqueen @ Jul. 11 2007,11:02) Hello mattywild!
              Was the LB from JSB this one, called Ae?
              She probably has black hair these days.
              She lives opposite from JSB.
              Why do you think it might have been her? Did you have a similar experience? If so then let us know.

This is where I believe the forum value is in telling other members about someone who may have tried to steal from you. Not just someone who you may not have clicked with and had a bad time in the sack.

Comment

I cant ever recall Ae walking with any sort or limp ?? Which was mentioned by the OP in post 1 .

And there are proabably 30 or more LB's live opposite JSB at the 19 th Hole .

Comment

The ladyboy under the bed or hiding out of site somewhere in the room is a scam I have heard recounted quite a few times over the years.

Unfortunately we tend to make sweeping generalisations about freelancers, when in reality its only a small proportion of them that are an issue.

In all the years I've only ever had one incident, and it involved two ladyboys from Cascade and the theft of a bottle of after shave I later recovered.

I still believe you need to take precautions and only carry what you are prepared to lose.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I had three bottles of after shave lifted by three different GG's in Beijing over a period of a month. Each one was same - I was pissed; I negotiated the girl down to a very cheap price (300RMB) and it was late at night. In each case all I wound up with a good story for my mates ("fucking idiot etc") and mild aggravation and recognition that I was to blame.

Never once had a problem with LB's from bars - and I am not particularly careful with my wallet or phone. The worst I could accuse a LB of was clocking off early.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jul. 11 2007,10:36) I still believe you need to take precautions and only carry what you are prepared to lose.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ohhhh like my virginity and innocense....
                      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Interesting story which happily turned out OK. Thanks for sharing it.

I've always been quite fortunate in the past, but when you pick up young wimpy femboys there ain't too much danger!

Comment

Thanks mattywild and 69billy for sharing the info and experience . I've taken two LB's from Walking Street and both useless, luckily no they didn€™t try to steal any of my money or phone. I€™ll only have few beers form no on, although I€™ve been tempted from time to time.

Also take care with the Blue Ice Bar. The LB€™s have real attitude. One even asked for 1,000 baht just because I touched her on the arse€¦   what a joke. I just laughed and said next time€¦

Rich

Comment

no it wasnt the lb in the pic not half as attractive as that one.
                            road runner mentioned about telling the police, i have always believed that the police in pattaya are about as useful as an ashtray on a jetski, and what would i have told them? i told the lbs in question that i would get the police, this didnt get any reaction from them, all they would of done is hide their yabba pipe and acted like they had never seen me before.
                            i think that the truth is Avoid freelancers when possible, wheter its pattaya thailand or Aldgate London.

Comment

(mattywild @ Jul. 11 2007,13:28)  road runner mentioned about telling the police, i have always believed that the police in pattaya are about as useful as an ashtray on a jetski,
                              I normally avoid Pattaya except when I have the misfortune to dragged there by Herself to see one of the beauty contests.

I find your comment about the local police interesting Matty.
                              I guess they spend more time policing their scams than they do the streets.
                              Explains why the bunch from Bangkok show up in Pattaya every few years or so and have a field day.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                              X