X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which LB would you go drinking with?

Some of my favorite times were bar hopping with gg's. We'd go to clubs, and they'd make off hand, sometimes nasty comments about the other girls. In fact, many times my buds would help hook me up with the girls.

I've always thought it would be fun to go bar hopping with some smoking hot lb's who were not possessive, but could appreciate a tight ass or nice rack of other lb's or girls.

So who are the cool lb's that would be fun to go out with?
    Bring on the bitches!

Jenny from Guess Bar ( 2nd girl on pic), no shortage of fun with her She's smokin hot
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I concur... The more I see her the more I like her. Great girl that.

Comment

Have to agree spent some time with her last trip and had a great time

Comment

daveduke007 means the second girl on the left - very interesting to see her early pics from the days she worked at HiBoss and now. She has really blossomed!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Beam

Comment

A quiet night , maybe a trip to the theatre or a romantic meal ?
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Haha, yeah, she´s just misunderstood. Maybe the most beautiful lb ever, but down on her luck...

Comment

You'd go out boozing with a ladyboy 'down on her luck!'? Beam doesn't strike me as much of a drinker, mate.

Comment

Shes´s not, i know. We had pizza and Fanta in my loom. No scissors or yaba around. I miss her.

Comment

(fancylighters @ Jul. 12 2007,12:52) I've always thought it would be fun to go bar hopping with some smoking hot lb's who were not possessive, but could appreciate a tight ass or nice rack of other lb's or girls.  
                       That Would Be Cool    
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I've been out drinking with a good few and Jane (Guess) matched me Beer for Beer up to about 6 or 7 bottles
                        Areeya also loves a few bottles of Singha and I have even witnessed her down a full bottle straight away.
                        More recently Joy from Guess although not a prolific drinker is the most amazing company and very feminine in every way except one
                        And as always Jay is sensational to be around especially at a Disco although I advise caution when Jay & Jane are out together.

Comment

Mickey obsession

Comment

I took Mmmmy from Temptations to Hollywood Disco.  We both finished up a bottle of Johnny Walker between us and she also downed a Yabba E pill which she got from some other LB's who were there.  She then proceeded to put on a dancing show like has never been seen before at Hollywood Disco.  She was up on every table dancing wildly and very sexually and then she went front and center main stage during the band's break and took off her top to reveal a sexy black bra. (A 500 Bhat bribe took care of that).  There had to be over 1,000 guys who wacked off that night thinking about her (chok wow city)!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Remind's me of the time I was with Am in Hollywood ( nana plaza)

She was the "worse for wear" after several Bacardi Breezer's that night and while we watched the girl's dance Am decided to give me a "private dance" on our table

The look on the faces of the girls and the staff as she "strutted" her stuff and  "outdanced" them all was "Priceless"

She was awesome  
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X