X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative and happy

from the  'more information than we needed'   department;  I went down to the local  hospital   today and   for 500 baht learned that there is  no  HIV in my body.   this  bi-annual deal is very important for my piece  of mind and   allows  me  to have 1  less thing to worry about , you know?   considering  my dick has been in the  assholes of about  100 people and the vagina's of  about another 50,  i am in a pretty high-risk catagory, but as long as i always use protection, and i do, i should be OK.

recommend this to everyone coming to the  Kingdom to have fun.....for 500 baht and a 30-minute wait you can feel more secure; worth it.

Jon

Am I right in thinking though that if you do test positive for HIV you will not be allowed to enter the Kingdom ?

Bricktop

Comment

have never heard of this.......could be true but how would they know? they can't screen everyone.....

Jon

Comment

I'd get this test done at home if you have any doubts about your status!

Still, it's good to know that the boss is still gonna be about for a while at least! Not so good to know that he has stalked over 100 Thai arses, but stilll!

Anyway... as you are feeling candid (and who wouldn't!) like to give us anymore details?

Comment

... just in case you hadn't already done the math ...

The ostensible rate of transmission for unprotected sex is 1:2000 vag for AIDS; about 1:200 anal; about 1:4000 protected vag; 1:1000 protected anal (I'm guestimating from official figures .... for Thai LBs it might be higher as a group, though the BKK LBs seem pretty fastidious).

Thus for 100 anal / 50 vaginal (all protected I assume) you would expect 1/10 + 1/80 ~ 1:10 odds.

To be negative, figure around 50% odds.

You've still got a long way to go.

Let me ask again, Jon.  From your experience, how prevalent is AIDS amongst LBs. Do you hear of a lot of cases, or is it still relatively rare? 

My experience is that in BKK, the LBs take care of themselves, and typically demand a condom.

Not so in Pattaya, or Jakarta.  Another reason not to leave BKK

BTW, I've tested every 12-18 month as well.  Good thing to do, as early treatment for those who can afford it makes even bad news worth finding out about.

Comment

actually, this is something that rarely comes up around here; none of the girls ever discuss it with me and i never ask. i heard 1 rimor about an Obsessions girl once, but that was about it.

the reason i got my test is because i had never had one before and just wanted to make sure. i have been with a few people these last 4 or 5 years and just wanted to make sure i was negative, and it was a relief when they said that i was. I have a post-op friend who wanted me to screw her bareback, and i was into that as well, so we were able to do it and it felt great. it had been a while since i had blown my load inside anyone [except mouth LOL]. she gets tested every 2 months; we both went to the hospital near my apartment and for 500 each we have peace of mind, at least for a while.

Jon

Comment

Working...
            X