X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P KC3            

The mamasan will be pushed i reckon and also the dead meat will be shown the door, there was a few oldies hanging on... the beauty salon awaits..

on the other hand
    I wonder if they will start putting LBs in KC2 and the other haunts that are the other side of the market.
    They are all King group bars and have traditionally been NON LB.

Comment

Well I witnessed it all first hand last night. Walked into KC3 and was met by a stage full of cute, issan genetic girls in matching uniforms of white cut shirts and red micro skirts. The place was packed - so clearly the strategy is working.

The ladyboys are still there and still in the majority but apparently according to the LB's I know - unlikely that can stay after one month.

So its deffo happening guys - Kings Group even had 6 mamasans in the bar last night - the regular 2 LB's and 4 from other bars who are real girl mamasans.

Actually two of the GG's were very cute - the rest were pretty plain.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jul. 20 2007,17:27) The mamasan will be pushed i reckon and also the dead meat will be shown the door, there was a few oldies hanging on... the beauty salon awaits..

on the other hand
        I wonder if they will start putting LBs in KC2 and the other haunts that are the other side of the market.
        They are all King group bars and have traditionally been NON LB.
        I would have thought exactly the same thing - however the reverse seems to be happening. The ladyboys in there apart from a couple of cuties were second rate staff - no idea where all the cuties have gone - maybe they have left already (or maybe at the hospital getting the chop).

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

Could someone please provide us photos?

Comment

Pics of what? You can't take photos inside the bar...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I can now add my confirmation there are real girls there now but it is a bit peculiar. What happens is the ladyboys have the stage just like they used to and there are loads of them, many stunners and new cute ones alike; there is no lack of quality or quantity and I'd place it overall between Cascades and Obsession. Then what happens is exactly 6 real girls get the stage all to themselves and they are dressed not in bikinis, but in dek serve costumes (white shirts and plaid shorts). They are average, just "ok" looking and comparable to any dek serve lineup found elsewhere in town but despite the uniforms I don't think they actually work as dek serves (i.e. drink servers) when they aren't dancing. I'd wager there are more post ops at KC3 now compared to say a year ago as well, but still the minority. Bar is still worthwhile to me as it stands, but it is kinda weird and in flux at the same time.

Comment

jadeite, did you go on a weekend? I am curious if KC3 still allows the university students to come in on weekends only. It seems there are more girls on weekends and some of the university lbs are quite attractive.

Will be interesting to see what direction KC3 will finally end up following - whether it will be more like KC, or something different.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Was there on Sunday for what it is worth. I have met students there from time to time and they do only work certain days. Students have said they only work weekends since that was the best chance of customers. Due to their part time nature I doubt they are salaried so that makes sense to pick & choose those days. No idea if there are rules about days they can work.

Comment

Here is to hoping they will all be postop one day...at least the hot ones.
                    brock landers

Comment

I'm sorry but I cannot resist the impulse to yawn. These are all micro management tweeks to hopefully make the bar more money. But from a consumer point of view, don't we all just walk into a bar and take whomever looks the most attractive to us? Regardless of the mix or lack of mix.

Comment

Of course...except if you you traveled to Patpong expecting to find a pre-op in KC3 and there ain't no pre-ops and you didn't know that the mix had changed to exclude pre-ops...then perhaps your yawn might be a bit louder than a ho-hum...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Hi all,

Walked in last night and had a few beers with Nanci. She had coke or cock as the thai's pronounce it.

She is by far the best I have seen thus far in regards to to the best looking lady boy from all the bars in bangkok in my opinion. Those cat like eyes just look right through you. Did not bar fine as I wanted to hit Nana as well on my travels last night. I have her number so I will have ample opportunity as I am here for another 3 weeks in Thailand.

For for you punters pay a visit to KC 3 just to see nanci. Looks much better in real life.

Although did get attacked as soon as I walked in and the only way to combat this is to buy one of them a drink.

Did not have my lb repellent to hoard off the masses this time round.

Regards,

LuckyA

Comment

Ohh.. it is terrible... if I go to Thailand, certainly for Ladyboys....

Comment

its not over till the fat lady sings....

i was in a few weeks ago and the place was actually rocking with nice LBS. The time before that it was dead ( avoid Sundays) but my best un-educated guess is that they will keep the LB format. None of the customers were talking to the GGs.

However TIT and so well have to wait. What a strange place is K3...

Comment

Working...
                              X