X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Pictures... Do you pay extra?

Do you guys generally have to pay extra to take pictures? If so how much? I'm not talking about professional shoots for websites, etc, but just for personal use. Sadly my last trip, I never had the nerve to ask anyone if I could take pictures.

jhcal, normally posts with no photos get moved out of here, but I will add some to keep with the "rules". Your question is actually very good, and was discussed in a good thread - pretty old now 2004, so hopefully board members can update it.

Taking lb pics

Now for some photos - as I prefer postops here are some new photos of Nong Poy (Miss Tiffany and International Queen 2004) in a bikini, thanks to docjohnson for finding the link!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

For your average punter it won't cost you extra, but on this occasion when a girl says 'no' she probably means it.

Comment

Is she still have a dick?

Comment

supernuch, Nong Poy is post op. That means she does not have a dick. I don't think that makes her any less beautiful though!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

That Girl is Hott    
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

she is so pretty!!
              I love ladyboy and want to become one myself!

Comment

It's a good question, but there haven't been any good answers, so sorry - this thread is moved!

Comment

Actually it doesnt cost any extra, but if u want to post it on internet, better ask them and respect their wishes.... especially its a nude one!

Comment

Only once have I ever been asked to pay more.

Having had a short time shagging session one afternoon in the company of Emma (with attitude) I took a few revealing photos. I'd already paid her the agreed fee in advance & she then asked me for a tip for the photos  I offered her a 100 Baht and she threw it on the floor and stormed off  

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 17 2007,13:44) Only once have I ever been asked to pay more.

Having had a short time shagging session one afternoon in the company of Emma (with attitude) I took a few revealing photos. Having already paid her the agreed fee in advance she then asked me for a tip, I offered her a 100 Baht and she threw it on the floor and stormed off  
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Never pay for casual photos. Never. If she wants money, just don't take them.

Legally, and I know legally most people don't follow the law, if you post someone's photo on any media, you must have a signed Model Release form (sounds difficult, but it's just one sentence saying it's ok to use her photos).

I have taken about 20K photos, 15K with Model Releases, 5K without. I once posted just a couple of photos from one model (Ming), and she damn near killed me, and hasn't spoken to me since 2004. 99.99999999% of all other girls wouldn't give a damn. Of course, Ming has only about 1,000,000 photos plastered over the net, both 'officially' taken and 'unofficially'. Why she picked on me, only Allah, God, and Buddha know.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jul. 17 2007,17:32) Why she picked on me, only Allah, God, and Buddha know.
                          I wouldn't have a clue Ziggy
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Blimey - if thats the case I am in trouble - I take thousands (but not risky type normally).

Having said that about Emma, no surprise there........

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jul. 17 2007,07:32) Legally, and I know legally most people don't follow the law, if you post someone's photo on any media, you must have a signed Model Release form (sounds difficult, but it's just one sentence saying it's ok to use her photos).
                              ......is this US Law, International Law, I'd like to read more about this law. I know I have signed a release for my pic in a Nat'l Geographic diving article but I assumed it was to protect the users of the photo from future litigation and not because there was a written law saying they had to have a release from me. I can' imagine newspaper reporters/photographers getting signed releases for every picture that appears in the paper(media). I have never signed a release when I was filmed and photographed at a 49er football game and it appeared on TV(media). Never signed a release when my pic hit the paper(media) when I ran the Bay To Breakers. Tell me more about this law please.
                              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                              X