X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of a hot postie singing and dancing

I'm not 100% clear on this. It seems she's Thai but for some reason she was in China for this video and to discuss her operations. I have no idea why that would be. If someone else who's more fluent in Chinese can translate, that would help.

http://www.56.com/u25/v_MTQ4MTkzMDI.html
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Another video, with an interview and Anita showing her singing skills. Damn, she sings quite well, I think.
    http://www.56.com/u82/v_MTQ4MzczMTE.html

POL

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

And another:
      http://www.56.com/u71/v_MTQ4MTg5MDg.html

She's hot.

Comment

According to this page, she had SRS at age 17:
        http://www.gzsg.cn/Html/sg_hr/200706...254464401.html

She claims to set the record as the youngest postie in the world. Hot damn.

I think I found another for my top 12 list.

By the way, does anyone know a simple way to save these videos?

Comment

POL, I am amazed you can find these things! Yes, Anita is quite "hot". I tried the Google translator on the text from the video. Here is what came out of the first video:

Profile : This 20-year-old Anita in Thailand has participated in all types of beauty pageants, is a lot of honor, And because of her transgender special status, has experienced a lot of controversy, yesterday, the dawn of the Guangzhou Medical Hospital beauty, South beauty reporters for a special trip to see the plastic again and flew to China Anita, like many Thai girls, Anita generous, warm and vibrant. Like performances, the stage she loves his candor would like to make the dream of stars, more undisguised childhood yearning to become a 100% perfect woman, in order to achieve her wishes, Anita the hardships endured by so that the side listening to the news can not help but sigh. In Thailand, a boy wants to become a successful woman, it will make people very easily with her, "Freak" is synonymous. But ANYTAR of optimism, as well as successful, he spoke of the frustration of the time, only slightly Some voices low, But soon their smiles will be pegged in the face, and she is willing to share her joy and success. Björn Anita smiled beauty of the South, reporters said, "If I have the chance, I even hope that the development in China my career, "" I have the afternoon of the surgery, wishing me luck! "(Video Source : South beauty net www.168mr.com) [hidden introduced] channels : Fashion interpretation Keywords : Thai transsexuals Freak Hit beautiful celebration dances video address :

Now, of course this not a 100% accurate. I would guess that she is a cabaret performer - the numbers she performed are typical for the bigger cabaret shows in Thailand. It also seems she is there for some special event like the opening of the Guangzhou Medical Hospital Beauty (specializes in plastic surgery). It seems she is also to have some kind of surgery - but I cannot figure out what. She understands Mandarin, so she has had lessons somewhere. Hopefully one of our board members who is fluent can fill in the details. It is surprising she sang with her own voice in the 2nd video - normally they lipsynch for their cabaret performances.

Good to see you've started your new top 12 list!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yeah, she was going there for breast augmentation. She's already had many other ops. For some reason they claim that the boob job at that place is superior to the ones available in Thailand. I can't understand how or why, and rarely are such things really true in China.

Hope she didn't use the toothpaste.

POL

Comment

More hot photos in this article:
              http://www.168mr.com/html....5A.html
              Attached Files

Comment

Ahhh
                Attached Files

Comment

More
                  Attached Files

Comment

More
                    Attached Files

Comment

More
                      Attached Files

Comment

More
                        Attached Files

Comment

More
                          Attached Files

Comment

More
                            Attached Files

Comment

More
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X