Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad to see her go.
    Attached Files
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

One more
      Attached Files

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Motivation for going to med school: to be this guy.
        Attached Files

Comment

He makes it look so easy.
          Attached Files

Comment

I think this one has slightly better audio:
            http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VwG1GGbfy1w/

What amazes me is that she sings so much better than Harisu, who is herself above the skills of Lady and Venus Flytrap. Anita also dances better than any of these. She's clearly not doing the usual bump and grind moves, nor the flicking of her hair, nor the very basic Euro-dance style lyrics. In other words, she seems quite a bit more talented, and here she's performing in the lobby of a plastic surgery center.

Hopefully we'll see more of her in years to come. I think one interview said she's already won various events in Thailand. Could anyone in the LOS with a local LB expert confirm this? I guess you guys hear about this kind of thing all the time...

Comment

Working...
            X