Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon Guess Bar is the best place in Bangkok and 131 the best bar in Pattaya.
    I've been to 131 more times and enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere, my only visit (so far) to Guess was not so relaxing. Within about one minute of entering Fern had decided I would have her. Who was I to argue
    I look forward to spending more time at Guess Bar in September.
    When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

(patrick @ Jul. 24 2007,09:07) I reckon Guess Bar is the best place in Bangkok and 131 the best bar in Pattaya.
      I've been to 131 more times and enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere, my only visit (so far) to Guess was not so relaxing. Within about one minute of entering Fern had decided I would have her. Who was I to argue
      I look forward to spending more time at Guess Bar in September.
      we really have some planning to do....

its also my plan to visit Guess wihtout my "preferred" knows....

we have to make out a masterplan while drinking our morning-coffee at Lita`s....
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Yes Batman, planning will be essential, I too have a "preferred" situation to work around too.
        Looks like we may need laptops for planning spreadsheets, critical path analysis.
        Ask yourself what the real Batman would do in these circumstances
        When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

Working...
        X