X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 12th Queens Birthday

I just saw that the Queens Birthday on the 12th of August is a public Holiday in Thailand. Just my luck I arrive late that night. Anyone know if  Nana is going to be open? I know our offices in BKK are having Monday the 13th off so fuck knows whats going to open on that day.

For all the BKK locals I'll be in Guess on the 13th from after 10. Look forward to catching up again.
    Beer Baron

Its pretty random - even the bars themselves sometimes only know a day in advance.
    My advice, pre-book that night
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Cheers Mate. Sounds like another case of TIT. Think I might play it by ear and if it is closed rely on the old phone numbers which could lead to some interesting conversations at 1 in the morning.
      Beer Baron

Comment

Well it was All Open Last Year, All of Nana, but One Never Knows....TIT  
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I was down in Pattaya last year at that time. They had a nice parade by the beachfront in late afternoon. Walking Street was in full swing until late that night!!

Comment

Open last yr but three years ago, on my first trip to LOS, it was closed. That was a bummer.

Comment

Working...
            X