Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last trip to BKK was the only time I've been met at the airport.....     Probably to cut off the gossip supply lines from my forum buddies  

....  more of the TTChang Trip Report on its way  
    TT

Comment

love your new avatar TT Chang....lovely little kissable ass....

hope that is not Ae's  ?

heheheh

Comment

Would be Great if Guess Bar or one of the other bars in Bkk offered a ladyboy limosine service from airport to Hotel........

imagine Joy and Pear picking you up at the airport in sexy boots and Mini skirt...  

And then in the back of the Limo , maybe  a Hummer...wow ...i might even ask the driver to take the long way to bkk ...hehhehe.....

Like maybe via Chang Mai...

am i dreaming???

Comment

(doitrong @ Jul. 27 2007,17:57) love your new avatar TT Chang....lovely little kissable ass....   hope that is not Ae's  ?   heheheh
          Ae has got a lovely kissable arse - but no, the gorgeous one in this week's TTC avatar is Kwang from Club 131  
          TT

Comment

(looktoyou @ Jul. 24 2007,18:14) My assumption is that she knows which hotel I always stay at & somebody is telling her I have booked my room. It didn't happen when I changed hotels.
            Good thing I never give any LBs my real name. Gotta remember to hide the luggage tags, though!

Comment

Good Idea
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
              X