Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great start

Jon,

Just wanted to thank you and the crew for a great start into 2004. January was fantastic. Not sure who wat the most stunning...Dow, Lek or Nicole....but they all looked great. And what a huge number of sets....Thanks man, ya keep me going, and cumin'....Hope you and BB are are to meet up and have some fun this week !!

Lotusman

Hey lotusman, Is there a little brown spot on your nose ?
    But I do agree with you on a fine job for 2004

Comment

A link to Lotusmans site is now on the top left of The Clubhouse...

Useful info for travellers to these parts!

Click HERE for Lotusman...

Comment

I agree Stogie,
        Lotusman did a nice job on his update..It's about time.
        could use a new TRIP REPORT ! More girls, but im sure he's busy and will get to it in all due haste.
        The president Solitaire looks wonderful and I like the shuttle. I want to stay there now thanks to lotusmans update. It's just another thing that makes this site the best on the net.

Comment

Jeff/Stogie,

Done...girls added...new tab. "Just Girls". Just added a few of my favorites over the years. I'm sure a few faces will jump start those memory cells. The gal Ta (with the wine glass) will be posted soon to Jon's site. What a great gal.

Stogie, can you please send me a couple pictures you took the night we went to the Honey Bar. The picture of the sign would be great. I would like to add it to my section, "Places to Remember", now that they have officially been closed down. Thanks. Also thanks for the banner and including my link...

See ya guys.....Lotusman

Comment

Honey pics on the way... gimme a couple of days...

Comment

Stogie,

Great, thanks.....

Lotusman

Comment

Working...
              X