X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting together?

I am in Thailand between the 19 of February and March 10th. I would love it if I can meet and occasionally spend some time with colleagues (people who love sex with an adoration for lady-boys or katoeys)  Having a drink or even a nice meal together...with or without our companionship's... to visit the more 'dangerous' places (where you feel attacked if you are alone) etc etc.
    I am from Belgium, want to talk to people from all over the world as long as they can speak a little English, French or Dutch. A little bit of education required.
    I am ready to stay in Bangkok, have a look in Pattaya, stay there if I like it, go to Phuket or to the North...
    Looking forward to meet other people with the same interest...
    Lucas

" A little bit of education required ".....Im out !

Comment

i am sure you will find Jon or Stoogie here.. they will help you the best....

Comment

Ive only been a member a few months but since i have been here that is the most polite invitation for a meet i have seen on this forum........

Cheers 2 u Lovely Lu........

I wont arrive till April.....but as Neo said im sure Stogie and Jon will ablige....

Enjoy

Beef

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Pity - I arrive 18 March

Comment

Lu,

Yes, I know Jeff...he's out....

Lotusman

Comment

I will be there between 22/02 and 02/03, the first four days in Pattaya then back to Bangkok. Dinner and an evening of trolling for LB's would be an enjoyable way to spend an evening. Let me know if you will be around and we can get together.

Comment

Lipflipper,
                When you arrive, I still will be in Bangkok.  We can meet there,  I can come to Pattaya, we can drive together to Pattaya... send me an e-mail with a proposal and if possible, I will agree....
                See you there,
                Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by
                  send me an e-mail with a proposal and if possible, I will agree....
                  This fellas amazing.....i need you to meet some of my friends, teach them some manners...lol

Comment

No shit! It sounds like a lesson out of my "Teach Thais Business English" hand book!

If anyone just wants to get loaded and fuck ladyboys, then PM me!

Comment

A man after my own heart.....I Stogie, getting hammered and then looking for LB's....Why not....Ill be there April, be ready, be Alert and be prepared....

Comment

Originally posted by (Soi8dave @ Jan. 25 2004,13:40)
                        Pity - I arrive 18 March
                        Always interested in a ladyboy prowl Bkk or Pty !
                        Pity - I arrive 18 March
                        Always interested in a ladyboy prowl Bkk or Pty !

Comment

Working...
                        X