Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older ladyboys?????

Hi guys
    I hape been to Thailand many a time on the ladyboy hunt back on Monday!!!!!!! I have never seen a ladyboy over about 30? What happens to them?
    Just wanted to know because mabey oneday I will fall in love and will not know what my special ladies look like in there mature years...mabey I should look at there dads! (lol)

Originally posted by
    mabey I should look at there dads!
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

"Male Pattern baldness" is the worst thing a ladyboy can get. Yes, certainly check out the parents, and any hint of a receding hairline....Hummmmm. Luckily most Asians have fairly healthy hair, but many older ladyboys I have encountered over the years have "rather high foreheads" This is also obvious in some of the younger ones. The Cynic

Comment

I always see one at least in her late fifties, selling curries on the street at Soi Thanya. She looks like Imelda Marcos with a shadow of a beard and a wig.....

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I can tell you many of them come to the US pre or post-op and end up in the many massasge pollars in Texas. I have seen a few in there 40's dancing topless in Dallas.

Comment

the smart ones like Manny and May will set up their own businesses and make money the Legit way. you can't hook forever, after all, and no one is willing to pay for an older ladyboy when there are so many young cute ones around.

hopefully they can save enough to open up a small store or beauty salon back in Issan and settle down and lead a comfortable life. the alternatives are not pretty.

Jon

Comment

I will be in top management position at the age of 30s or I will own a business.

And I probably get married with nice white guy, and adopt a child.

Comment

Hmm .... MBA-Ladyboy?

Maybe you would be interested in a little 'post-graduate' work with the Doctor?

I can see the conversation now ....

DR. JOHN:  Grading will be 20% written, 30% oral, and .... 50% anal

MBA-LADYBOY: ... will there be any ....'extra credit'?

DR. JOHN:  I'm soooo glad you asked that....

Comment

Nice one! ^

Comment

what should I say ? should I get mad ?

Hmm

Comment

Hi MBA girl,

are you actually doing an MBA or finnished one already - Chula, Thammassat??
                      Tell us a bit about you. We are just poor old guys on the other side of this ball desparately waiting for the LB of our dreams, marry her and adopt 3 children!!!

MK

Comment

Originally posted by
                        what should I say ? should I get mad ?
                        Naw ... it's not worth the effort ...BUT..,

... you may want to sign up while there are still class openings ...

... and the Doctor is in!

Perhaps I can entice you with a 'free' consultation...

DOCTOR JOHN: Please Dear, Take off your cloths and wait in the next room...

MBA-LADYBOY: Oh Doctor. Am I going to be alright?

DR.JOHN: how long have you had this growth between your legs?

MBA-LADYBOY: Oh Doctor. I thought you'd never notice. Only since I met YOU.

DR.JOHN: Now please bend over while I put on these rubber gloves

MBA-LADYBOY: Oooowww

... Well, that certainly lacked any modicum of class.

Now you should probably get mad.

Comment

Hi Mai-Kee,

Well,I already got one from UK. Few years ago.You? What do u have in hands?

Hey,Dr.John !

You are such a funny guy !! Hehe, a bit weird? How bizarre !

You guys living in BKK ??

Comment

Did you say €œWeird€?!    

Your blandishments are sweet music to my ears.  And your subtle flattery warms my beating heart€¦ uh €¦ and other beating parts of my anatomy .. yup €¦ they€™re getting hot too €¦  ladyboys with a business education really get me ramped up €¦.

Originally posted by
                            Hi Mai-Kee What do u have in hands? You guys living in BKK ??
                            In answer to your question €¦ I can only speak for myself (I have no idea about Mai-Kee... I can only guess what he has in his hands)  I€™m a resident of the Fragrant Harbor, by way of (that other) City of Angels.  

Hey, I€™m actually a nice guy (trust me on this) €¦.

€¦ it€™s my doppelganger €“ Dr. John €“ who is making me say these awful things €¦

Comment

"Well,I already got one from UK. Few years ago.You? What do u have in hands?"

....got your MBA a few years ago? How old are you??? I got mine some years ago as well, but I hope you're a bit younger than me.
                              ...and what I hold in my hands....well, that's the most indiscreet question I've heard for quite a while!

MK

Comment

Working...
                              X