Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(donnnnnny @ Aug. 17 2007,06:02) Rick  if the  truth be know  a  very high % of  forum readers are sponsors in some way or another.I for one  am deffinatly   not a sposor and never will be.
    I hope that  is  closer to the point for you
    ps pm me and tell me who she is?? if i know her ill let you  know
    cheers donnnnny
    Kahuna you  bad  man many ladyboys tell me this
    Ok, donnnny thanks.

Kahuna, please read this slowly:
    I know i am being "played".
    I know she has more than one sponsor.
    I know she´s not staying with mom in Issan.
    I know the-" how do you know when a lb lie?- Her lips move"-joke, was that you telling it?
    I know they laugh all the way to western union.
    I know this girl makes more than average thai girl since she´s p4p.

But ,I don´t care about the above things.
    I couldn´t care less if you call my way of spending money stupid, all i asked was about other sponsors.
    But please go on with you lectures, i learn from this board everyday like TTChangs trip report, (yes rxpharm).

Dave, i see. I have no clue who your girl is then. From Pattaya?

Btw, what is Kaos? Someone mentioned that to sb.

Comment

Could it be...everyone forgot....

Rule no.1:  Never believe a Thai

Dieter
      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(rick @ Aug. 16 2007,23:16) Btw, what is Kaos? Someone mentioned that to sb.
        It is a fully fledged Gay Bar in Sunee Plaza.

Nice place to go for those who have completely crossed the line  I reckon with the fixation you have on large cocks it shall suit you Rick  

Comment

[quote=pentire,Aug. 17 2007,06:52] I reckon with the fixation you have on large cocks it shall suit you Rick  

That´s not nice , pen. You know i like small tiny hormone shrinked cock. I`M NOT GAY!

Comment

Hey Rick don't pay any attention to these guys. Do what you want it's your life.

Comment

(Dieter @ Aug. 16 2007,22:27) Rule no.1:  Never believe a Thai

Dieter
              That's rich coming from a "herman"
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Sorry  Dave, I am not one from the Herman Hermits....

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(rick @ Aug. 17 2007,06:16) Kahuna, please read this slowly:
                  I know i am being "played".
                  I know she has more than one sponsor.
                  I know she´s not staying with mom in Issan.
                  I know the-" how do you know when a lb lie?- Her lips move"-joke, was that you telling it?
                  I know they laugh all the way to western union.
                  I know this girl makes more than average thai girl since she´s p4p.

But ,I don´t care about the above things.
                  I couldn´t care less if you call my way of spending money stupid, all i asked was about other sponsors.
                  You haven't read anything I've posted here except the first post, have you?

I didn't single you out...I could give a rat's ass how you spend your money...My first post was the 16th post here...it wasn't solely directed to you...In fact I wasn't the first to say how crazy it is to sponsor a girl..I didn't quote you...I subsequently made several other posts explaining that I wasn't judging anyone and even added a bit later my own experiences with two girls...

However, you singled out my first post and quoted it and intimated that I shouldn't be allowed to post on your thread...

I don't know why you have a hardon for me and I don't really care...you've singled me out on other threads in the past as well with stupid remarks...and again, I don't care and I usually don't even reply...But if you don't like what I say, there is always the ignore button...

Cheers
                  Kahuna
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I don't think it was well summarized why sponsoring is stupid, so I'll do it here:

1. LBs share all their money. So your sponsor money is actually sponsoring her family, friends, and
                    guaranteed if she has a boyfriend. They also have no concept of spending wisely.

2. It is extremely highly likely she has more than 1 sponsor.

3. Sponsorship will never 'hold' a girl just for you. Guaranteed she is still working the bar.

4. She does not care more about you with sponsorship. She care more for who pays more.

Examples:

1. May's friend Ae got sponsored for a while. She threw parties each month was broke at the end and
                    had to borrow money for May to pay the rent a few times.

2. Mint in Phuket told me once, "I have 5 sponsors. Such a headache to be sure they don't meet each other. I make
                    over 80,000 per month from them." She was working the bar when I talked to her.

3. I can't remember who it was that said girl X was his alone due to his sponsoring, however, I had just
                    fucked her.

4. Phupae in Phuket told me she had to break off with her Thai boyfriend because he was demanding more
                    sponsors and she had no money after he took it all.

But, of course, 'up to you' as we have said, just beware that the above certainly does or is happening with your lady.

Comment

Falangs pays more for rent, right?
                      Wrong.

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 16 2007,10:35) But I have never had feelings for any other girls like I did for those two....and I hope I never do again...
                        Good post, kahuna.   Definitely deserves a coke light at Lucky Lukes.  See you next month, mate!

As my TR said, you never know how or where or why that feeling is going to strike - the one that gets you opening your wallet .... and you don't care .... at the time!
                        TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Aug. 18 2007,00:29)
                          (kahuna @ Aug. 16 2007,10:35) But I have never had feelings for any other girls like I did for those two....and I hope I never do again...
                          Good post, kahuna.   Definitely deserves a coke light at Lucky Lukes.  See you next month, mate!
                          Thanks...as you know this is as close as I'll ever get to a TR TTC...see ya on the 5th...and stay away from my avatar...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(moe666 @ Aug. 17 2007,00:27) Hey Rick don't pay any attention to these guys. Do what you want it's your life.

Who apart from mardhi who has a "REAL" GF and can say they are really happy

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Aug. 17 2007,13:15) I don't think it was well summarized why sponsoring is stupid, so I'll do it here:

1. LBs share all their money. So your sponsor money is actually sponsoring her family, friends, and
                                 guaranteed if she has a boyfriend. They also have no concept of spending wisely.

2. It is extremely highly likely she has more than 1 sponsor.

3. Sponsorship will never 'hold' a girl just for you. Guaranteed she is still working the bar.

4. She does not care more about you with sponsorship. She care more for who pays more.

Examples:

1. May's friend Ae got sponsored for a while. She threw parties each month was broke at the end and
                                 had to borrow money for May to pay the rent a few times.

2. Mint in Phuket told me once, "I have 5 sponsors. Such a headache to be sure they don't meet each other. I make
                                 over 80,000 per month from them." She was working the bar when I talked to her.

3. I can't remember who it was that said girl X was his alone due to his sponsoring, however, I had just
                                 fucked her.

4. Phupae in Phuket told me she had to break off with her Thai boyfriend because he was demanding more
                                 sponsors and she had no money after he took it all.

But, of course, 'up to you' as we have said, just beware that the above certainly does or is happening with your lady.
                              Just my opion but  "Bollock's" to the first number 3, its NOT guaranteed she's still working the bar because I
                              know for a FACT my girl is NOT until you actually "PROVE" otherwise

Comment

Yes, everyone except your girl Dave.

Comment

Working...
                                X