Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do like Mardhi does.....Instead of giving fish to his ladyboy he taught her how to fish. Gave her some start up money presumably and she makes enough money now where I presume she doesnt need to milk him, although Im sure she still gets money for bar improvements and the like. Eventually if she keeps showing her business prowess, she may end up making more money than him and she can be his sugar mama. Of course this is all speculation and conjecture on my part as I dont know the complete story.
    brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Aug. 18 2007,15:24) Do like Mardhi does.....Instead of giving fish to his ladyboy he taught her how to fish.    
      I kind of did that in that I suggested we both go to massage school.   I hated it and dropped out but she stuck with it.  And found a massage job.

I correctly figured out that massage was a good match for her interests and talents.

I don't think my teerak has great business instincts though.  However if she wanted, we could try opening a small massage place with low rent and low downside risk.

And I suppose that if the staff has some ladyboys maybe the internet could bring customers.  But I'm leary of being involved in a business that depending on the place is on the fringe of the sex industry.

It doesn't seem as if the small massage joints are making much money.  And could even lose money.

If she expressed a desire to open a business I'd consider it, but I don't think that's her thing.

Comment

Do like Mardhi does.....Instead of giving fish to his ladyboy he taught her how to fish.
        99% of P4P workers don't want to learn how to fish, but will gladly have your rod valued!

Jay is a special case and has a degree related to what she's doing. I also doubt that Mardhi did much teaching! Jay doesn't strike me as the kind of girl that would need 'teaching' on how to run a business,although I'm sure Mardhi's advice and contacts certainly helped her gain an advantage.

From all the experience I've had in this game; 'business' is what they think about once their bodies don't work as the main attraction any more.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 19 2007,07:28) From all the experience I've had in this game; 'business' is what they think about once their bodies don't work as the main attraction any more.
          Their body is their business , no?

Comment

(brocklanders @ Aug. 18 2007,22:24)   Of course this is all speculation and conjecture on my part as I dont know the complete story.
            You said it
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

No their intelligence.....    

For me is sympathy important and she must have something special...like a sponsor or boyfriend or a great charisma or other.....
              All depends on the amount of Mekhong are in me....

That make her for me very attractive....the price is unimportant...

Dieter
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

We farange still confuse what we think of love and what a Thai thinks of love or for that matter asians. I maybe generalizing here but being taken care of seems to be part of the asian concept of love.

I have a Lao friend here in the states and as she said farange use the word love to much. She also said that she waited a number of years before she could tell her husband she loved him. another Lao, because she wanted to be sure he would take care of her and it wasn't just a fuck and he would do a runner.

If we had bad relationships at home we will probly have them in Thailand, I know I have had mine.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 18 2007,23:15)
                  (brocklanders @ Aug. 18 2007,15:24) Do like Mardhi does.....Instead of giving fish to his ladyboy he taught her how to fish.    
                  I kind of did that in that I suggested we both go to massage school.   I hated it and dropped out but she stuck with it.  And found a massage job.

I correctly figured out that massage was a good match for her interests and talents.

I don't think my teerak has great business instincts though.  However if she wanted, we could try opening a small massage place with low rent and low downside risk.

And I suppose that if the staff has some ladyboys maybe the internet could bring customers.  But I'm leary of being involved in a business that depending on the place is on the fringe of the sex industry.

It doesn't seem as if the small massage joints are making much money.  And could even lose money.

If she expressed a desire to open a business I'd consider it, but I don't think that's her thing.
                  My teerak is the same PD
                  She has had a massage course before herself, I know this as a fact as I have sampled her massage techniques on numerous occasion's and know they are for real

It is something we have discussed to put her through the full course at a massage school and something she tells me she would love to do

Even though she is a very "strong minded" little so and so  she is still insecure about being a "ladyman" as she calls herself.

Like many Thai's they have the dream of owning their own business
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(moe666 @ Aug. 19 2007,09:41) If we had bad relationships at home we will probly have them in Thailand,
                    You got that right...

There is no magic cloud covering over Thailand...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• yip......... Dave you have a real lovely and attractive GF...
                      My inner said "Wow" as you intruduced her me...

Good luck for you and your sweetheart...and for Manu

Dieter

P.S.:You are pinned under Online Members...??
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• hmmmmmm

well i once lived with a girl who had 3 sponsors, one was 20,000 a month, 1 was between 20 and 30 and some Jap was sending 50K a month.

I used to do the emails for her whilst bored at work, "i not work bar now, i go temple today with my friends etc"

she was 26 at the time and knew full well she had to make her money right now and did indeed work "in bar" every day

Most of her friends did the same thing (the pretty ones, anyway)

I have never, ever heard of any sponsorship that was "legit" ladyboys have a very short "shelf life" they know they had better grab the money while they can, its drummed into them from their peers the moment they start work. If it makes you feel good to sponsor a girl then go for it, but its very likely you will be either paying for someone's ice habit or some lazy mangda boyfriends gambling money, or even worse, a new TV for some cunt like falang

Comment

• (Guest @ Sep. 02 2007,10:22) I used to do the emails for her whilst bored at work, "i not work bar now, i go temple today with my friends etc"
                            That´s so funny. Did you write "stay home with mom" and "waterbuffalo sick"too?

Comment

• Ha ha, i actually never thought anyone would fall for that one, im all my years in Bangkok i have never managed to get a sick Buffalo story out of anyone

i've even asked issaan girls "hows the family buffalo? i hope its ok etc"

but nothing

bah, i blame Thaksin ;-)

Comment

• their papas don't have sick water buffalos anymore.
                              times have changed. they have toyota pickups that
                              need a new transmission. meet pattaya nancy about 2 years ago, before ats, and she said she wanted to come stay with me for a while in bangkok, but needed 15,000 for hers daddys pickup. it needed a new transmission. another game is laying in bed and their
                              mobile rings. they start talking to a boyfreind, and tell you they are talking to their mother. they don't know you speak fluent thai. after they hang up you repeat the phone conversation to them. how they were with
                              'stupid farange' but would come back soon. happened to me twice. both times the gals thought it was funny and stayed longer and gave a bit extra.

Comment

• (kempthorn @ Sep. 02 2007,12:59)  another game is laying in bed and their
                                mobile rings.  they start talking to a boyfreind,  and tell you they are talking to their mother.  they don't know you speak fluent thai.  after they hang up you repeat the phone conversation to them. how they were with
                                'stupid farange'  but would come back soon.  happened to me twice.   both times the gals thought it was funny and stayed longer and gave a bit extra.
                                Damn i wish i spoke thai.
                                I only know phom rak kuhn and duu koy.
                                Wahts stupid farang in thai?

Comment

Working...
                                X