Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(divertwo @ Aug. 26 2007,07:48) If it is negative info you are posting.....didn't you already express your feelings to her....or do you use the Forum to vent your feelings and leave her in the dark to provide the same shitty service to the next customer? If you don't have the balls to tell her that you had a bad time....you're a freakin' weasel, hiding behind the internet.
    express your feelings to her.... and thats going to stop her doing it to next guy.??..

So if you think you got the BALLs to upset LBs you know nothing..or an American who thinks he is The Rambo ..believe me even Rambo will lose ..
    Maybe all this time I got it wrong .. Is this a board to give info to LB lovers or to LBs.. What ? you want them to know what we think or what we pay and so on..
    Plus doing so you going to kill trip reports, photo posting and lots more..

If you want to score browne points with LBs like some cunts being doing ,do it ..
    And you will see how many BMs ,the ones that go to LOS will stop posting..
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Sometimes less advertising what one is up to is better than spreading it around.
      Stewart have the girl over for a visit bring up the ATS website find her message point at the computer and leave the room or put her off for a week or so and she will move on to something more interesting.

Find out who splled the beans and the next time he shows up at Guess maybe he is in for a bit of schooling.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Aug. 26 2007,06:33) For example, I would never, ever again write something about my personal escapades or girlfriend, as I would not want that coming back to her. While I feel I can write candidly now, I wouldn't in that situation.
        Same same....

So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

An absolute #1 rule break in the code....never show any P4P ladyboy or GG anything on a public forum unless you want the posters to censor themselves.
          brock landers

Comment

as i said in the other thread , no! (yes or no billys)). whats the point stuart??? even if you do show her how to log in, she is hardly going to understand whats writen here. most lightly she will completly miss understand and get in a big hissy fit .
            so leave well alone, in any case there is very little writen here which bags the shit out of the local hookers
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
            X