X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Stewart @ Aug. 28 2007,18:28)
    The GG whores in Thailand are only interested in making you buy beers and last thing at night they may shag you if they are desperate.
    You are either looking in the wrong places or just not giving out the right vibe if that is what you experience.

I have had the best sexual experiences of my life with thai and pi gg's, and did so agtain last weekend in Bangkok with minimal beer buying and certainly no desperation perceived by me!

I'm with brocks on this. lb's are just a part time diversion for me. The fantasy is almost always better than the reality for me
    I agree 100% on this. I still love hot thai GGs but I am too lazy/over the whole beer bar thing. These days I don't fuck around and just go straight to the Ratchada soapies and get a model/VIP girl or try a freelancer from Qbar/Bed/etc.

Comment

i like the company of GG's and enjoy chatting and taking them out but for pure sex its LB's every time..just so damn exciting

Comment

I prefer the holey life. You can have your LB cake and eat it too.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(tropical @ Aug. 28 2007,21:38)
          I'm with brocks on this. lb's are just a part time diversion for me. The fantasy is almost always better than the reality for me
          I agree with Stewart and Brocklanders, these LBs are great fun, great fantasy, but I am not giving up on GGs..I would probably split my time 70% GG's and 30%Lbs.

I'm with you guys.......occasional girls like Joy or Jane perk my interest and I truly think that LB's are visually more appealing at times too. But give me a slutty looking GG and I'd be on her in a second. I love slutty, sexy dressed GG's and LB's.

I truly love big boobs though and LB's tend to have done the whole boob job thing. The fact that they have dicks doesn't matter to me either way.....I would be just as happy with a postop as a preop.

I'm all about the visual aspects, the big boobs, the slutty clothing and attitude and the girls personality.

Nhscotsman

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Aug. 29 2007,11:27)
            (tropical @ Aug. 28 2007,21:38)
            I agree with Stewart and Brocklanders, these LBs are great fun, great fantasy, but I am not giving up on GGs..I would probably split my time 70% GG's and 30%Lbs.

I'm with you guys.......occasional girls like Joy or Jane perk my interest and I truly think that LB's are visually more appealing at times too. But give me a slutty looking GG and I'd be on her in a second. I love slutty, sexy dressed GG's and LB's.

I truly love big boobs though and LB's tend to have done the whole boob job thing. The fact that they have dicks doesn't matter to me either way.....I would be just as happy with a postop as a preop.

I'm all about the visual aspects, the big boobs, the slutty clothing and attitude and the girls personality.

Nhscotsman
            With GGs I go for the real cute looking type, I like them real sweet (live the avatar, if only!). But with ladyboys I want the experience I can't get with a GG so they have to look downright sexy and fantasy types.

Comment

(lbcrazy @ Aug. 29 2007,11:46) /quote]
              With GGs I go for the real cute looking type, I like them real sweet (live the avatar, if only!). But with ladyboys I want the experience I can't get with a GG so they have to look downright sexy and fantasy types.
              Part of the thing for me regarding LB's is the naughtiness of it......They usually are flamboyant and have a sexy/naughty way about them. But the visual aspect is crucial for me........

Also, I tend not to go with really tall LB's either. I'm 6'4", so usually they are shorter than me anyway, but even if I find a really hot LB that is my height, I tend to shy away from them. If it comes to a super hot GG with big fake boobs or a super hot LB with fake boobs, I'll always go for the GG. But if I pick up a girl at a club and find she's a LB, I don't freak out either.....so I'm easy entertained I guess...hahaha

Nhscotsman

Comment

Last ggs i fucked in thailand were the twins in 2005 may.i do see girls id like to fuck , but it always seems to be such hard work. and lets face it, theres nio such thing as a free fuck( done all the thai dating shit with th non working girls, and you have to put in alot of work for little reward)
                so for me its mainly ladyboys but i could be persuaded to slip[ into a tight hot pussy if the occasion offered itself
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Every time I say 'Dammit tonight I am going to do a GG' either there are no hot ones around or,more often, a hot LB appears and I forgot what I was thinking about.

Twice I have gone after a GG, only to find it was a postie.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Aug. 29 2007,19:16) Every time I say 'Dammit tonight I am going to do a GG' either there are no hot ones around or,more often, a hot LB appears and I forgot what I was thinking about.

Twice I have gone after a GG, only to find it was a postie.
                    I've had incredible sex with lb's but if they are not pre-op I don't see the point. Don't think anything will ever stop me going down on a cute young GG (as opposed to some ropey beer-bar whore). 3rd floor of Poseidon is always good value!

Comment

A GG might be able to fake an orgasism, but only a ladyboy can fake an entire relationship....
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

why kahuna doi detect some cynircismn in your words???
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 30 2007,20:13) A GG might be able to fake an orgasism, but only a ladyboy can fake an entire relationship....
                          That is such a great line....I will use that in the future
                          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 31 2007,06:13) A GG might be able to fake an orgasism, but only a ladyboy can fake an entire relationship....
                            This is my life in 19 words!!! love it
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 31 2007,06:13) A GG might be able to fake an orgasism, but only a ladyboy can fake an entire relationship....
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 31 2007,14:13) A GG might be able to fake an orgasism, but only a ladyboy can fake an entire relationship....
                                And don't I know it !!! Great post, kahuna
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X