Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I'm addicted to the ladyboys of LOS!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I'm addicted to the ladyboys of LOS!

here's a review posted on another site, mainly for u.s. consumption, of a truly "beautiful" ts soon visiting my hometown, who was to be absolutely top of my "to-do" list, if i weren't leaving tonight for my 5th trip to thailand in 28 months. i think it's okay to post it here, as i'm using it as an example only, with no names attached, but if i'm in error, my apologies, somebody delete it and/or :

"Well, she opened the door wearing a pink bikini top and some jean shortsat first she looked kind of cute but when I got up close I saw that she had really bad acne. The room was a mess, clothes everywhere, and both beds looked like they had been recently occupied. Before I could even start to chit-chat with she started in with the money, which was 300 and I was already kind of disapointed because it didnt seem like she was a 300 type of TS, 200 at best. So anyways I give her the money with no fuss and hope that the attitude will change once she has been paid. Wrong, it almost got worse, she started grabbing dick and tellin me to take off my pants, I tried kissing her a little bit to kind of get into the mood but she wasnt having any of it. So she pulls down my pants and starts jerking me off, before I can even get hard she starts putting on a condom, I try to convince her to suck me off without it but she says no way. I try to tell her to wait until I have gotten hard to put on the rubber and she says, Fine, then you make it hard. So I start jerking myself off, which is a bad sign because I havent even been here 5 min and I'm already doing all the work. So I tell her to take off her clothes, so she takes them off, I start playing with here tits, which were rock hard, and then I begin to suck on her nipples, which she tells me she doesnt like. Her dick was an alright size around 7, uncircumsized, but it smelt bad. I start trying to play with it hoping she'll get excited but no luck, she just kind of pushes me away and starts trying to put a condom on me. I manage to make myself somewhat hard and she starts sucking me off, and its really bad, she is only putting the tip in her mouth, she doesnt touch my balls, she doesnt make any eye contact, it is just awful. At this point I am starting to get really frustrated and I just want to get this over with so I tell I want to fuck her and what do you know she tells me she cant because she it tired. After that, the little interest that was left was gone, I took off the rubber, pulled up my pants, and told her it was the worst experience yet and left. Gentlemen, trust me stay away from this one, I have been with a fare amount of T-girls and this was a complete waist of time and money."

any wonder why i've got wheels up in *less* than 9 hours...?!

I had a girl in Pattaya who acted suprised that I wanted to fuck her and refused. I came in her mouth and gave her 500 Baht as I showed her the door.

Guess a bad day in Pattaya is still better
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

He paid 300 smackeroos to be treated like that?

Oh well... some people also buy extended warranties on their Best Buy purchases. There's an idiot on every block!

Comment

Acne, a messy room and not even a " Hi how are you ".... would have been gone in 5 mins.

I know where paying for the illusion but attitude is every thing for me

Comment

western whores are hit and miss. ive had some great ones here in sydney and some real horrors.most times with horrid ones i can spot it before i pay , so just walk out saying no thanks.,
          can get some bad ones in thailand too but its cheaper and you only waist 1000 bhat .
          i honestly believe the bad attitude girls do it on purpose because they know most guys wont get shitty and wont demand the cash back.
          you pay your cash and take your chances as the great man once said
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

At the end of the day, it's a numbers game, whether they're Western or not. When the ladyboy is the only one you can shag, or one of very few, the ball is in their court. This is the same reason why some ladyboys get loads of bucks when they visit areas with little or no competition. The UAE would be another example where you pay as much as US$500 for an hour.
            In Thailand it's the reverse. You don't get a choice of a few hundred; it's more like thousands to choose from. It's good old supply and demand economics.
            http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X