X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New logo & name...

The logo at the top of the page and the background image has changed... Unless you are posting from a banned country you will have noticed the change by now...

So what do you think?
    Attached Files
    Great - I like it'
    0%
    Better than before.
    0%
    Doesn't make any difference.
    0%
    Worse than before.
    0%
    Don't care.
    0%

same same, but different!!

Looks Good!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Not too shabby at all !

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I like it except when my secretary pops in my office and I have to quickly change the screen, as it is pretty obvious with this new logo what page I'm on, as oppose to the old logo. Otherwise,
        forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Same as Jacko- it is MUCH more obvious at the office.
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Nicer - it looks fresher. The fonts are not comical like Comic Sans but yet still hint its about fun. They're not serious type fonts like Arial or Verdana. The purple says masculine but it's not so strong that it's overpowering.
            A good choice IMHO.
            http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

The change is fairly subtle and nothing to get too excited or annoyed about IMO.

Comment

Three people (so far) don't like it and I suspect it's because they are using the computer at work or in public...

Don't forget you can turn off the images and avatars easily by clicking the options in your control panel...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 04 2007,03:59) Three people (so far) don't like it and I suspect it's because they are using the computer at work or in public...

Don't forget you can turn off the images and avatars easily by clicking the options in your control panel...
                  Yes but then what is the point of reading the forum without images? Why the need to change?

Comment

Dont make a difference to me
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Sep. 03 2007,22:46) Same as Jacko- it is  MUCH more obvious at the office.
                      You guys at the office should get Privacy Screens for your computer monitors.

http://www.buyonlinenow.com/3m-priva....asp?source=aw

Comment

Jesus Bam, you look at this site with 2 people sitting right next to you? Talk about balls!

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Sep. 04 2007,09:01)     Jesus Bam, you look at this site with 2 people sitting right next to you?  Talk about balls!

LOL !!!!!!!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 03 2007,11:59) Three people (so far) don't like it and I suspect it's because they are using the computer at work or in public...
                            4 people.

It is just too obvious for viewing at work - and at home.

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Sep. 03 2007,23:46) - it is  MUCH more obvious at the office.
                              Not much difference for me - except I'll just have to stop going to the office      .....   Oh, I already have ...
                              TT

Comment

Working...
                              X