X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Tomcat,

this is reality, outside Thailand to have an LB girlfriend may easily cost you a kidney and an eye (in the black market). It is such a pity

Comment

(Tomcat @ Sep. 22 2007,22:46) £1000 for a long time. Cheap as chips my friends.

You can get a week in Phuket for less than that and change left over.....

I bet no one gets pissed up before a sleepover with this dame, just imagine not being able to get a hard on after shelling out a grand in cold blood. Perish the thought.
      Like I said used to date one of these girls and believe me guys will pay it. I agree 1G overnight is taking the piss to most punters but most hookers in London who look like that good will charge you even more for an overnight. And who does LT in London anyway, only idiots with more cash than sense. But for 1 hour it's a decent price unless you know something I don't.

Plus look at where they all live. Marble Arch out to Notting Hill down to Earls Court. All swimming with hotels full of randy Asian business men or rich arabs who go to London to have their fun before returning to Arabia to shout "down with the west".

These girls make a fortune but the house takes a fair bit. Most of them are Thai so they spend all their money on brand name designer junk from Oxford street and live in two bedroom apartments with 4 girls all sleeping on the one bed. A shopping trip with these girls is not for the faint hearted but I used to love the look on the old ducks faces when they'd sometimes clock my ex as a Ladyboy. I make sure they were looking with their disapproving faces, put my hand on my ex's arse and give her a big kiss. Oh the fun we had.
      Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Sep. 22 2007,23:10) But for 1 hour it's a decent price unless you know something I don't.
        Well the perception of price is subjective and i make no comment other than to say she wont be stuffing my hard earned folding gear under her knicker elastic.

Id rather date Madam Palm and her five sisters.

Mind you im the guy whos shouts from my bedroom window at Carol Singers and unruly chlildren building snowmen in the street at Christmas time.

Comment

Very good
          long time £1000 when it used to be 1000 baht oh dear !
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

she probably did 1k baht gigs before her internet fame, but nowadays she would quote alot higher prices for her services

Comment

By f'g heck ................................. 1000 for a night ?!??!!

I guess that is proof why its better to work abroad, and visit LOS as many times as poss.

When I go to UK, I see the family, a few friends, buy essentials and get the hell out ASAP .........

This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you - I also fully support these girls in getting over there when they can ....................... am sure I would do the same in their position

Have worked in many countries ................... and never seen that figure quoted before.

So - I guess those of us who had a great time with Benz should thank our lucky stars .

Which just goes to prove - better get them before they become superstars

Comment

Ad said previously no-one pays for LT in London. The fact is that the majority will not go over 2 hours (£280) and most opt for 1 1/2 hrs at £220. One hour will be £150. The girls will then pay the agency at least £50 per punt.

Yes these prices are steep comparedd to BKK, but look at the cost of living between the two cities! So it is a reality check for the lucky guys who live locally or can make occasssional trips (me) to LOS. Perhaps you will feel less inclined to haggle over 1500baht for ST in future.

As you enter your favourite haunt tonight, just remind yourselves what great value your dicks get!

Comment

Yep - the UK is quite pricey...

It costs me about 60 pounds for a ladyboy to visit me for three days here in the LOS!

Then again, the price of Marmite here is shocking...

Comment

(D33 @ Sep. 21 2007,08:52) Benz, the one who was getting raw dogged in the ass pipe on that other site?
                    Yups, that's the one!!

I talked about this on another forum but was asked to remove it; but since I can say ANYTHING  I want to here, you can find this girl getting her ass reamed bareback all over the 'net  by some guy who has been with hundreds of people in the same fashion.  World-class  liar also, and will stab  you in the back even after you do something nice  by telling people things which have absolutely zero basis in fact.

200 pounds per hour, that's pretty funny!  

Not funny...... pay 200 pounds, sleep with 200 people
                    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Sep. 23 2007,07:22)   I talked about this on another forum but was asked to remove it; but since I can say ANYTHING  I want to here, you can find this girl getting her ass reamed bareback all over the 'net  by some guy who has been with hundreds of people in the same fashion.  World-class  liar also, and will stab  you in the back even after you do something nice  by telling people things which have absolutely zero basis in fact.

Welcome back Buttafly!!

Comment

never left PD, I just had to mention this, I can't stand people who stab me in the back for absolutely no reason

how was your last trip??

take care bro
                        -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Sep. 23 2007,07:37)  how was  your last trip??

Enjoyable three weeks, but really nothing that would much interest most Forum readers. No drama for me, was hanging with teerak, I have to live vicariously through others.

Funniest thing was having a drink in Kaos (hey I'm not but wanted to show a buddy the dark side) and they suspected a raid and 2/3 of boyz suddenly ran off stage and scampered to the back. 2/3 holy canoli.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 23 2007,22:48) Enjoyable three weeks, but really nothing that would much interest most Forum readers.  
                            I have to live vicariously through others.
                            agree and disagree, bro.....  same as you, my holidays these days are nothing that forum readers would care to read about, even when I go to Thailand.  Unless reading, listening to tunes on a beach, partying till sunrise every night and not seeing any ladyboys would appeal to people here and we know it wouldn't.    which is probably why I don't post anymore, my interest in the subject is zero and my cynicism at an all-time high  [see above  LOL].

however,  people like you and myself who are happy in our own skin and have enjoyable lives don't have to live vicariously through anyone;  our time on this rock is interesting enough to enjoy whatever it is  we are doing and not just be wishing we could be taking hookers shopping and having sex with 'em for an hour a day.

Still love your quote about "trying to balance the future between how much money I will have left and how many years I will have left" before you can leave the land of the over-taxed and the bored once and for all.   Someday soon we will be sitting at a beach bar on Samet and laughing about that, as well as the get-a-lifers who take this topic way too seriously.

Cheers man, and stay out of Kaos;  last I knew Pedro was a typical customer in that rathole  
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 21 2007,08:55)
                              (D33 @ Sep. 21 2007,07:52) Benz, the one who was getting raw dogged in the ass pipe on that other site?
                               Errrr, nicely worded there, mate!  

I have to say that Benz was probably one of the best bottoms and tops I ever had - not had so many tops mind you.

I guess if these rich guys in London have the cash - then she is well worth it!

Also - in regard to the other comment about being dishonest - I always found her to be very honest and caring, and that must have been at least half a dozen times.

Comment

video850, please understand this: ALL lb´s are liars. ALL! However not sure if buttafly refered to her or some other liar

Comment

Working...
                                X