X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you are HIV positive?

Gailge bravely raised this topic and shared some very personal introspection about a difficult dilemma.

I doubt Gailge is the only person here who is HIV positive.

Come on, it's anonymous, no one will know.
    I am HIV positive
    0%
    I have been tested and I am HIV negative
    0%
    I do not know my current HIV status
    0%
    I have never been tested for HIV
    0%

show me your ip-address and i will tell you your name

Comment

..how many get tested a month or so after they leave LOS??
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Gentlemen,

due to the extreme life style we all have (LBs, travelling, GGs, even Dogs & Sheeps sometimes ) I do take HIV test once every 6 months. As I was saying before, nowadays HIV does not kill you nay more but it is very important to get to know it as soon as you are positive in order to treat it.... and that is why I was insisting that Gialge should give us out the names... We help a lot

Anicon, if you take a test within the next month from coming back from LOS will show you negative. HIV takes something between 4 to 6 months to give a positive result.

Dark

Comment

Ones thing for sure, the rate amongst those mongering in the fleshpots will be a lot higher than average for western men aged between 25-65 who contract HIV by sex. But i could be wrong...

Im surprised that no one has mentioned the breakage factor on condoms which is a small but significant problem. The Latex condoms have a rate of about 1.3% but the plastic ones have a much higher breakage rate .
          Who makes what i have no idea!

Circa 2002 there was a debate about this as various Companies wanted the acceptable break limit raised to 5% so they could carry on flogging the cheap and cheerfull brands without fear of litigation.

This would have lead to around 1,000,000 people extra being exposed to HIV every day. I have no idea what the current state of play on this issue. You would of course be unlucky to contract it if you did fall through the
          ice but we aint talking lottery numbers.

Comment

I think one way to reduce risk is to use 2 methods simultaneously.

For example,  to prevent pregnancy, with one ex, I would wear a condom and also pull out right before cumming.

This does not simply double your protection but rather improves your odds significantly.

Comment

Take a piss and wash yourself after sex it will help.

Comment

I have been tested and I am HIV negative

Get tested pretty often due to my line of work. But I'd by lying if I said I wasn't scared shitless every time I come back from LOS and take a test for the next few months.
                * LadyboyDolls.com
                * Third World Media
                * Black Ops Media

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 22 2007,22:44) I think one way to reduce risk is to use 2 methods simultaneously.

For example,  to prevent pregnancy, with one ex, I would wear a condom and also pull out right before cumming.

This does not simply double your protection but rather improves your odds significantly.
                  I do not think pulling out prior to cuming will have any effect on the ability to catch an ST|D. It may help with not getting preg, but thats about it. Only real for sure way is abstinence. thats a sure cure all for preg and STD's

I have had guys wanna fuck and use a condom and thats fine with me, as I usually always, and I say usually, unless I know them and I know thats not a valid reason to go barebak, but some guys want to use 2 and eventhree condoms on top of each other. I had one guy want to fuck me in the ass, and he was prepared to use a heap of condoms, and I said nope no way. Enough is enough...........Just what I need is a lost condum in my loower intestine ;-)

He left and came back later clutching a pack of natural skins, His problem was he wanted to try assfuckig but wa paranoid about condoms breaking, so now here he was with a pack of skins, which he placed over a single latex condom......I admist it did feel much better as skins are pretty darnslick but do not provide any protection against HIV, but it did offer protection on busting that latex.....

Hell I have had guys that wanted to finger my pussy or ass and would drag out a latex glove or start to put condoms on each finger.........

Comment

(Fred_Nguyen @ Sep. 21 2007,21:40) Gailge bravely raised this topic and shared some very personal introspection about a difficult dilemma.

I doubt Gailge is the only person here who is HIV positive.

Stogie Bear will..... heck he can even tell the address!

Comment

(darkestdesire @ Sep. 22 2007,19:19) due to the extreme life style we all have (LBs, travelling, GGs, even Dogs & Sheeps sometimes )

HIV takes something between 4 to 6 months to give a positive result.
                      I thought "Mad Cow disease" was how your people referred to sex with English women. I guess you transmit it the old fashioned way.

The 4-6 month window only applies to the standard test. If you really care, spend about 2X as much and you can get the super duper PCR test and that usually only requires waiting a day or two after possible exposure.

POL
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I have been tested and I am HIV Negative. I get tested every six months.

Comment

About 1/3 of respondents (48 of 146) so far either do not know their current HIV status or have never been tested.

Wow.

Assuming it is accurate, the 3 HIV+ people are among the other 98 people, so that the percentage with hiv in that group is over 3%. It is likely higher given that information is not known for 1/3.

This underestimate of 3% is more than double the HIV rate among adults overall in Thailand (1.4%), and about 10 times the overall rate in the US, UK, etc (0.3%).

Comment

I get tested every 3 months to be safe.. I last got tested in march will probably do it again late may or june.

Comment

How does getting tested for HIV make you safe?

Comment

Working...
                              X