X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nana Plaza II?

This could be a false report, however, there has been a building under construction down Soi 4, very near my home.

It hasn't really taken shape until recently, but damn if it doesn't now look like a polished up version of Nana Plaza. It's structure is that distinct Nana style with bar sized rooms over-looking a central Piazza. True to Bangkok style, it looks like it has no parking, which will make the neighbors very happy I'm sure (it's on the edge of a residential neighborhood).

Praise the Lord if it be true. It will cut my walking distance from 12 minutes down to about 4. Maybe I shoud rent short-time rooms in my house (with cameras for making automated movies of course, or didn't y'all know that about ST rooms?).

* LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

Comment

whats wrong with the old one>. maybe there will be two nana plazas he he, it really wont make that much difference, as we will still have about the same amount of ggs and lbs to pick from.
      cheers donnnnnnny
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

look like a polished up version of Nana Plaza.
        Polished up!! On no.....well, I hope that they make an effort to at least make it look a little sleazy, or they won't be getting my custom!
        Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Sep. 25 2007,11:59)
          look like a polished up version of Nana Plaza.
          Polished up!! On no.....well, I hope that they make an effort to at least make it look a little sleazy, or they won't be getting my custom!
          And what if they take your picture?

Comment

Ziggy how far down Soi 4?

When I was there last they were clearing out the Shanty town next to Omni Tower, is it that far down or a little closer?

To be honest I don't see how the area could support many more LB bars unless they went for a different approach ala Guess. But one of the Appeals of Guess is it is away from all the LB bars. I for one would welcome the competition though.

Oh Cheers Ziggy for the info.
            Beer Baron

Comment

It's only guessing at this point, however, the lack of advertisement about what it will be suggests to me they will do something nefarious. It's just at the corner of the left onto Soi Samahan, after Omni.

Comment

Yeh I noticed this myself last month , its a pretty big area they are working on , but what if its another shopping centre ? the LBs will love it , but we wont
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

heard a rumour before (maybe even on this forum) about nana plaza being pulled down. Maybe they're just moving up the road?
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

Surely a story like this would have hit the BKK Post by now? after all it is a reasonable news item.

Comment

the main thing is that it's ian teresting story - the truth is a distant second :-)
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

The demise of Nana Plaza has been a regular story for years, the favourite version usually involving the Landmark Hotel buying the land. But it still remains.

A couple of guys I know has a good idea. Turn that white elephant "Nana Complex' or whatever it is called (on the corner of soi 3 and Sukhumvit) into Bangkok's version of Orchard Towers.
                        Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

I believe the Landmark is buying everything it can. Hilary II will be gone by early next year.

Comment

from what I've been hearing Thailand wants to clean up it's whole image and resell itself as a Family tourist place, Elephant rides, Temple visits, Beaches etc seems they bring in more revenue than Whore Mongers

Wouldn't suprise me if they pulled Nana down to build short stay family appartments as part of the Landmark Hotel Anex
                            It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

yea yea, they've been saying that for years.
                              No Sex Tourists
                              No Back Packers
                              No Cheapo Packaged Tours

If they had their way Thailand would only be for multi-millionaires who park their yachts at the Phuket Marina and go to sleep by midnight. There is only one problem with that idea...."reality"
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X