X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladynoy Massage Bangkok

Hi - I am a ladyboy new to the massage scene having just qualifield.
    I look forward to meeting members of this forum so that I can show you my skills and what great company I am

Hi Nana,
    Where did you get trained and certified ?
    How much is a massage ?
    Do you have a picture of yourself ?

Welcome to the Forum
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hi - I am a ladyboy new to the massage scene having just qualifield.
      I look forward to meeting members of this forum so that I can show you my skills and what great cmpany I am

My Webpage

Comment

Another Philippino/Japanese designed website complete with midi files of old Elton John songs!
        Attached Files

Comment

Please don't start any more threads about your 'massage' service.

THIS thread is the only one you can post on unless you have something other than your business to talk about...
          Attached Files

Comment

(nana00100 @ Sep. 25 2007,16:17) Hi - I am a ladyboy new to the massage scene having just qualifield.
            I look forward to meeting members of this forum so that I can show you my skills and what great cmpany I am

My Webpage
            Nice to have you here on the forum. You look quite nice but be prepared for some complaints about your rates.

60 USD for an hour which is about 2000 THB is pretty steep unless that includes a happy ending

If it doesn't then I doubt you will find many takers but I could be wrong.

Comment

Well I tried to copy and paste your number and contact info but "Right Click" is DISABLED!!!

Get someone to make you a proper website because with that piece of shit page you won't get any customers...
              Attached Files

Comment

Sports Massage in Thailand.....you got to be kidding me......and at a price more than the US..........
                ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 25 2007,14:32) Well I tried to copy and paste your number and contact info but "Right Click" is DISABLED!!!

Get someone to make you a proper website because with that piece of shit page you won't get any customers...
                    just disable javascript. or view the src and use a commandline program, that will solve alot of your problems

Comment

It was the time not worth to changes the options in the browser....

Dieter
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

just disable javascript. or view the src and use a commandline program, that will solve alot of your problems
                        99% of people looking at that joke of a website won't know what the fuck you're talking about... and the person who designed it certainly doesn't!

Like Dieter says... (and the rest of the world thinks) 'Not worth it... move on!'

Comment

so i dont know about that what u expect about massage.. wha tur expect about that price or u do uwant i do for free firstthe nget customer later .. hehehe

thx

Comment

When you say on your website that "The prices above include service and equipment" what exactly do you mean ?

You must have some very impressive "equipment".

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                            X