Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this poll was a bummer, myself!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 27 2007,11:50) I thought this poll was a bummer, myself!  
      Hey SB, was nice meeting you in Guess Bar

Actually..since most of us, I would guess, are quick to poke those ladies rear entry..it's only fair that they take a revenge
      At time painful though
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Same at ya... Wish we had more time for talking!

I'll be there tonight to say 'Hello' to Donny and 'Goodbye' to Perth Couple...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 27 2007,15:40) Same at ya... Wish we had more time for talking!

I'll be there tonight to say 'Hello' to Donny and 'Goodbye' to Perth Couple...  
          I'm already back to base in Hong Kong
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I like the look of devilry on a sexy ladyboy's face as you jerk off over her face and her finger is fucking your ass...

Comment

I'll take the finger.....then the tongue....then......reciprocation.

Comment

Well i would prefer their whole dick instead of a finger... but even that sometimes is good enough

Comment

I have had all kinds of things in my ass so whats wrong with a finger or two or three? I have had quite a few guys who loved my fingering their ass as well, and you woul dbe surprised, then again maybe not, that a lot of guys love things fingers included intheir ass but seem to hung up to ask for it, but are at a total loss when they find a finger rammed up there. Most I find just seem to push backwards to get it in deeper

Comment

Working...
                  X