X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big cocks vs Very Feminine LBs?

Just curious what you guys are into. Usually you can't get both, and the most feminine ones have hormone shriveled pee-pees.
    I will take a big cock over everything else
    0.00%
    I prefer very feminine Ladyboys
    100.00%
    Cock is not important to me
    0.00%
    * LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

I didn't vote
    I go for "Look hard for feminine with working cock"

I don't like guys in frocks, and I don't like wet noodles.
    If you look hard enough you will find girls like Pattaya-Benz, Eats, etc.... who are feminine looking and packing.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(D33 @ Oct. 01 2007,17:46) Just curious what you guys are into. Usually you can't get both, and the most feminine ones have hormone shriveled pee-pees.
      I'm with Snick on this one. Yes, you can get both.....but of course we will all have different opinions on the word 'feminine'. There are several especially Pattaya girls that are packing and I think are feminine, but others won't.
      Mister Arse

Comment

I've been lucky enough to find a few really feminine ones with big cocks, functional big cocks - just a few.

I think it's called having your cake and eating it

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Can I have Hard Cock Feminine, and eat it too?

Comment

Femininity is the most important aspect for me...

The rest is important but negotiable.

Comment

I voted feminine as my priority.  'Hormone-taking and feminine and smaller cock' often go together, and that's OK with me.

But I've been lucky a good few times too ...... getting both.........so i agree - these are not exclusive choices    
              TT

Comment

Definitely feminine and not necessarily big cock but certainly one that can get hard and cum.

Comment

Big cock is vital, but preferably feminine..........however will sometimes settle for a pretty face if their "equipment" is impressive enough.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Snick is straight on point: feminine but with proper working equipment!

Comment

The poll is invalid. It assumes we all want the same thing all the time. I don't know anyone like that.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Oct. 01 2007,18:56) I don't know anyone like that.
                        Apart from me!
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Feminine but with a decent cock needs to be added to the choices, can't really choose any of the other three
                          Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

I love good looking lb's with a good heart,intelligent, with good conservation and sweet as the hell...

Like her...

Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Road Runner @ Oct. 01 2007,18:39) I think it's called having your cake and eating it

RR.
                              Or maybe having your cock and eating it

BTW RR, due to a change of plan we never did get back to BKK so Tawan Daeng will have to wait until next time. Lek did take me to a Pattaya version, Kapao Daeng, we had a great night, definitely a recommendation if you want to take your special friend somewhere other than the usual bars.
                              When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

Working...
                              X