Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went to get my HIV test yesterday...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went to get my HIV test yesterday...

I'm in LA for a short spell so I stopped by the clinic that the industry uses and I have to admit that after all this HIV talk on the board, I can't fucking wait to get my results tomorrow! I didn't sleep well last night.

* LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

i know the feeling. ha ha. good luck, odds are you'll be fine. i'm no doctor, but i have played one on tv. and no joke, it takes some sleepless courage to face the truth.

not to steal a thread, but you made me remember my first test in l.a. way back in 1984. went with my girlfriend at the time on a long drive down to long beach free clinic, then had to wait almost a week before driving back for the results, in-person. man that week sucked. we both turned out negative, but the tension literally ended the relationship.

a few years later i started annual tests with my regular doctor (which a recent girlfriend convinced me to stop because even a 'false positive' could fuck up my insurance), so then went to the l.a. free clinic and most recently have used the take home/mail-in/call for result tests -- speaking of which -- the latest mouth-swab instant-result test hasn't been 'fda-approved' yet in the usa but can i get it in the LOS?
    the ladyboy in my bed right now told me she 'has something' and i thought maybe i'd rub her cheek and see what it might be...

hope to see a little 'good news' post from you in a couple days...and don't let the tension ruin your stay. you gonna hit 7969 and/or club syren while in l.a.? a decent change of pace from the LOS, albeit about 1/20th of 1% of the talent and beauty.
    still, try and enjoy.
    the relief will make you horny as hell.

Comment

One problem with negative HIV test results is I get a sense of invincibility. Everyone undoubtedly had some risk reasons they thought they needed the test but in the end most likely get vindicated. This can lead to dropping your guard. Waiting for results is an extremely stressful time for me. I recommend during that time write down all your thoughts and anxieties as you ponder the full weight of them. Then when you notice your guard slipping, go back and read these notes.

Comment

over the past 3yrs i have had 6 test due to insurance and jobs but the worst one was for my life cover when i got a letter asking if i could be tested agian as first one was inconclusive

Comment

I fucked this gorgeous little lb  number a few years ago  in Phuket anyways i was that drunk and lost in lust that i just had to slip in str8 away bareback. That aftrenoon i woke up with a odd feeling in my cock so of to the doctors i went. Ended up being some sort of common bacteria that most GGS have ( wasnt going to say that it was a LB ) in Thailand so got a jab up the bum and gave me antibiotics and off i went, that odd feeling was gone with in hours.That night fucked her madly again with a condom on and used baby oil as lubricant, well guess what the condom broke, baby oil apperantly breaks down the rubber   ( of to the docs to get another stab up the bum )Anyways for three months after that happened i was shitting myself everday thinking that i was a dead man walking with Aids untill i cauld get a result    . Thank fuck i was clean, so can understand your feelings about not sleeping.

Im sure we all have stories like mine though  

Comment

The thing that sucks here in the uk is even going for a test increases your insurence premiums as they see it as a sign you are indulging in "dangerous" behavour. To all those who got themselves tested, you got more guts than me.
            Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Oct. 05 2007,00:07) The thing that sucks here in the uk is even going for a test increases your insurence premiums as they see it as a sign you are indulging in "dangerous" behavour. To all those who got themselves tested, you got more guts than me.
              I am sure just like Oz there are many places in the UK where can be tested anonymously.

Comment

(geezer @ Oct. 04 2007,22:07) The thing that sucks here in the uk is even going for a test increases your insurence premiums as they see it as a sign you are indulging in "dangerous" behavour. To all those who got themselves tested, you got more guts than me.
                So the British establishment is against fucking then huh? Absurd to increase insurance premiums just because of a test as such.....Guess they expect you to wank allthe time...and are of the concept that single folks that practice abstinence and married folks never ever catch crap.

Comment

Talking about getting tested..Where is the best place in Pattaya to get tested.?
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

D33

in thailand the results come out in one hour or 45 min...

Billy, any medical center with microbiological facilities can give you within minutes the results of an HIv test

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 04 2007,22:34) Where is the best place in Pattaya to get tested?
                      A better question would be 'Where is the best place in Pattaya to get toasted?'

For fucks sake... What a bunch of worry-warts!

I feel great, there are no spots on my dick and I've done nothing that would lead me to think that I would test positive for HIV...

You may as well get tested for rabies and scurvy while you're at it!

Comment

(jadeite @ Oct. 04 2007,18:10) One problem with negative HIV test results is I get a sense of invincibility. Everyone undoubtedly had some risk reasons they thought they needed the test but in the end most likely get vindicated. This can lead to dropping your guard. Waiting for results is an extremely stressful time for me. I recommend during that time write down all your thoughts and anxieties as you ponder the full weight of them. Then when you notice your guard slipping, go back and read these notes.
                        So true! you read my mind.

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 04 2007,08:34) Talking about getting tested..Where is the best place in Pattaya to get tested.?
                          I don't know about the best Billy but Pattaya International on Soi 4 between 2nd Road and the Beach Road is convenient. It also seems reasonably priced compared to Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital which is a pain to get to on Sukhumvit.

But my guess is there are less expensive clinics that cater to a Thai clientele.

For those who need treatment there is an HIV Clinic near the end of the Nakula baht bus route near the Thai market. I would assume one could get tested there.

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 04 2007,23:34) Talking about getting tested..Where is the best place in Pattaya to get tested.?
                            Did you mean to ask "Where is the best place in Pattaya to have testes excised?"

Comment

As we are in high risk play, getting tested is good for the safety of ourselves, everyone on this forum, and every partner we are with.

I would hazard a guess that most HIV+ people do not know they are positive.

And, the later you learn, the lower the chance of survival, if you develop AIDS.

Finally, while I'd be psycho if I were positive, being angry at myself, what I fear more than anything else in the world is the thought of infecting an innocent bystander, like my girlfriend. I think that would trigger a lot of suicidal thoughts, and perhaps deservedly so.

In short, why not test? There are only good things that come out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X