X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Divas' (San Fransisco)

i ever went to the divas bar in SF. how is it these days... quality and quantity of LBs?

Funny you should ask that question. I just happened to go there last Saturday night as I was in the city and decided to check it out once again. My last visit to this place was three years ago and in my opinion not much has changed. I am spoiled rotten because of my exposure to the LB'S of Thailand and when I see what passes for LB'S in this place makes my skin crawl. There was not one LB there last Saturday that I would consider banging. Lots to choose from thought and outside on the street the choices were just as bad. I guess if you have never been with a Thai LB or you are just exploring this attraction you have then perhaps you will be satisfied. To each his own I guess and I think that you should check Divas out for yourself. Go on a weekend night and after 11 p.m. for the best selection. Maybe you will find a diamond in the rough.

Comment

How about AsiaSF? I hear there's some stunners there, but they don't P4P. Are the Divas girls pretty much all P4P?

Comment

AsiaSF is a restaurant,bar,nighclub all rolled into one. The only stunners are the ones who do the Cabaret Show and calling them stunners would be a reach. Not the place to go for P4P action. Divas is the place to go but be forewarned that not all the ladys in there are in the game. Assume that they will P4P but proceed with caution. In my opinion, it's a total waste of your time and more important your money when you go to these places looking for action. Been there and done that much to my regret so now I'm just passing on what I learned.

Comment

I popped into Divas about 3 months ago on a weeknight. I was in business in Sacramento and had an evening off so popped into SF. There was only 1 girl that I was at all interested in, and she was sitting with someone. Frankly the rest were either far past their prime or looked like guys in drag, and while I was there, I was pretty much hoping they'd all stay away until someone more appealing came in. That's as much fun as it sounds. I had been in a couple years earlier and it was much better, so from my extremely limited exposure it seems to have slid downhill. I don't doubt it would be better later in the evening or on the weekend, but that night was pretty darn disappointing.

Comment

Well, that confirms my suspicions based on the scary-looking men-in-dresses I see walking around San Francisco. You'd think the biggest alternative-lifestyle-friendly city in the US would have some talent, but I guess not. Oh well.

Comment

I've lived in San Jose for 22 years and I agree completely...the LB scene is virtually non-existent. One would think given the liberal atmosphere in San Francisco plus the fact that Daly City has the largest population of filipinos outside of the Philippines that you would find some passable LBs. Once in a while you can find ads on craigslist from asian LBs but most of those are visitors making the rounds.

Comment

There are a number of hot LBs in SF. The trouble is finding them and getting their numbers. Many have enough repeats they don't need to get more biz. Or they have other work or studies. A lot are students.

POL
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

...yup...having been a 20 yr San Fran resident, I agree. The pretty ones are not in the P4P business, rarely go to Divas, and are more likely to be found in the south of market street clubs with young guys.....
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Oct. 07 2007,17:56) ...yup...having been a 20 yr San Fran resident, I agree. The pretty ones are not in the P4P business, rarely go to Divas, and are more likely to be found in the south of market street clubs with young guys.....
                    1015?

Where else?

POL
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I agree completely divertwo. The pretty ones that have grown up here have boyfriends, have other, more lucrative career opportunities and really don't need or want the P4P business.

Comment

Divas is lame. End of story. Think 40-yr. old strung out transvestites, multiply that by 10-15 on a good night, and thats pretty much the crowd. I've been there several times and haven't really seen any good looking girls. Seen the odd one or two that are fairly young and decent, but even that is sort of a stretch. It's pretty much all P4P from my observation, but I never really chatted anyone there for too long. I noted a lot of Latina trannies, including several amazonian types. Never been to Asia SF but I heard its pretty weak too.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X