X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One off gifts or regular payments?

Some interesting threads recently about how these crafty little minxs can elicit some "extras" out of us...

I've bought an expensive phone for a ladyboy in the past... no regrets... I enjoyed doing it, it was unexpected and I could afford it...

Have you been conned out of something that you regret? You know what I mean... "Let's go shopping, darling... Robinsons sound good?"

Are you a 'sponsor''? Do you make regular monthly contributions to her well being? Do you know how that money is being spent? Do you even care?

Have you ever given more than you can really afford? I know some that have. These include cars and deposits for condos, etc... Even cash sums and my friend Gif is a wily extractor of peoples cash and her assets include a brand new Chevrolet!

Have you ever felt cheated or taken advantage of? This is one of the worst feelings in the world. When you know you have been duped and you just have to grin and bear it! Grrrr!

Do you make payments or buy gifts and think that what you do has fuck all to do with the readers of this forum!!! It's YOU GUYS that I really want to hear from! But unfortunately I don't think too many people are gonna come out of the woodwork and bare their souls for us!

It's a very emotive subject... Those who shell out monthly payments all think that they are special in the eyes of their beloved... maybe they are and maybe they aren't... who knows...

Many of us have bought gifts thinking that this will give is preferential treatment down the line... Most of us are a bit shocked when we find out that gifts given today are almost instantly forgotten tomorrow.

Ladyboys have few cards to play with... They can worm their way into our hearts to extract what they want and we have money which is what they want...

Us guys don't need makeup to make us look good. We don't need to act cute and do things we don't want to. We don't dress up for these girls and we don't really try too hard to impress them... everything seems to be in our favour, right?

So how do these sexy ladyboys manage to make us do somethings that we later regret? How do they manage to pull off these amazing cash extracting tricks?

Uh oh... there goes my phone again... another SMS from "she who must be obeyed!"  
    I would rather send/make regular payments.
    0%
    I prefer to make one off 'Gifts.'
    0%
    A combination of both works for me.
    0%
    I don't do either... EVER'
    0%
    I give a little, occasionally...
    0%
    I pay for her, plus expenses... THAT'S IT'
    0%
    I goofed in the past, but NO MORE'
    0%
    My answer isn't covered in these options.
    0%

(stogie bear @ Oct. 08 2007,21:04) Have you ever felt cheated or taken advantage of? This is one of the worst feelings in the world. When you know you have been duped and you just have to grin and bear it! Grrrr!
    Yes..but I knew I was undergoing that..and finally didn't hurt me THAT much but still....
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I "take care" my avator Am and send her money each month

And I agree its got "fuck all" to do with anyone else
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

yeah, it's 'fuck all to do with anybody else' but I voted:

"I goofed in the past, but NO MORE!"

better make that: I goofed TWICE in the past but NO MORE til the next cutie who "isn't like the others, she's different" comes along and steals my heart, my mind, my money...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 08 2007,21:04) Most of us are a bit shocked when we find out that gifts given today are almost instantly forgotten tomorrow.
          Oh Shit! Buying gifts is my style.
          Aw! Never mind, I never expect anything back. It's a pleasure. Not that I've ever bought anything expensive! I'm always broke!
          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

of course the only and obvious answer is don't do either one, ever

as stated here before [by me], people in 3rd world countries find ways to survive every day without our help and will continue to do so. sending cash or gifts in some ill-advised attempt to keep one person faithful or in 'love' with you is just that, not advised.
            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

Whats a little and whats a lot? A couple of hundred pounds is nothing to really get upset about is it? I often send "gifts" and i know it makes no sense, but , for me, it is a way of "keeping in touch" when away for a while.

Is it stupid, probably. Does it affect my life? not really. So why do it.

I do it because I can, and thats the only reason, and to be perfectly frank I dont give a shit what anyone says.

Maybe because my life in farangland is dominated by work, this is an escape for me and the regular calls are a nice distraction.

I always buy gifts when I am in LOS and this can range from some new clothes to new mobiles.

And yes, in spite of all I read and hear, I will continue to do for as long as I want to.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Oct. 08 2007,22:41) I "take care" my avator Am and send her money each month

And I agree its got "fuck all" to do with anyone else
                your in a grumpy mood today dave whats up pal,worried about the lube not comming in time?

Comment

I was just being "honest" allstar mate

And the postal strikes over soon so my lube will arrive in plenty of time

Comment

I only hope that package isnt ripped
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

So do I Jim and there's 2 of them    

Comment

I prefer regular payment ....day by day... she stay longer as 24 hours so little shopping and small presents are ok....shoes , shirts or so....

I like to be fair...cause Lb's talking around about the customers like the hell...and till know I got every Lb in my bed...never hear a NO....or making a monkey show in bed(except one)"I don't like this or that"...
                        Nope...

Dieter
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Gif came over for about 3 days and went home yesterday...

Total cost of Gif was something like...

cash - 800 baht
                          dress - 350 baht
                          shoes - 299 baht
                          memory for her new phone (2 gig) 1,100

Probably missed out some other expenses like food... but either way you cut it I made out like a bandit!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 09 2007,05:03) Gif came over for about 3 days and went home yesterday...

Total cost of Gif was something like...

cash - 800 baht
                            dress - 350 baht
                            shoes - 299 baht
                            memory for her new phone (2 gig) 1,100

Probably missed out some other expenses like food... but either way you cut it I made out like a bandit!  
                            Sounds like a great deal to me.
                            Thats why I holiday in Thailand most times.
                            When i date GG's in Oz , costs me a fucking squillion and i always count my cd collection before they leave. The other positive with LB's and giving them a few little knick knacks for good service is that you know that you ain't ever gonna hear that famous monthly line, " it's my time of month"
                            What also pisses me big time is they never seem to tell you BEFORE you take them to dinner.
                            If i get good service and have had agreat time in LOS , i chuck a few more baht or a liitle pressie. No real biggie.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 09 2007,05:03) Gif came over for about 3 days and went home yesterday...           Probably missed out some other expenses ... but either way you cut it I made out like a bandit!  
                              You certainly did Stogie!

My 30 minutes short time with Gif (entertaining your beloved in Obsessions) built up the usual excessive TTC bar bill.   So I obviously need a mentor on this subject  .... know anyone reputable?  
                              TT

Comment

Working...
                              X