Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do lb's make you get into Asians gg's back home?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do lb's make you get into Asians gg's back home?

Hi all,

Jusy curious as to what others think.

Have been to 2 LOS twice now specifically for lb's and found now returning home after the 2nd trip that I am starting to notice asian girls back home.

Lb's are a fantasy and I will endevour to keep it that way.Keep it for LOS trips.

This from a guy who up until last year never liked them at all except for those that were half asian half european.

I go to place back home for cafe late's with a friend and the place has about 5 - 6 asian waitresses and 2 are absolutely stunning.

One in particular is breathtaking, not an ounce of fat but maybe be dating the owner who is also asian. Will suss out that one.

Any other board members feel that same way.

Regards,

LuckyA

As for your question: "Do LBs make you get into ggs back home?"

My answer: "NO, they do not have to make me, I am more than willing."

Comment

Whoops, before the flaming begins-that should be "asian ggs".

That is what I get for being a smartass.

Comment

Good post. I suppose I was always into asian gg's anyway. They are more petite and I find then more attractive on average than any other race. I suppose that may be why I prefer asian Ladyboy's to their South American sisters. So for me probably the other way round, my love of asian girls led me to thai ladyboys. I rarely find white girls attractive anymore, although there are always exceptions.

Just like the old saying, "once you've gone asian, you'll never go caucasian"
        Beer Baron

Comment

that's me to a tee.... white, saggy and baggy, nope english women dont come close

Comment

Hmm..27 yrs been living abroad and 24 yrs being "fed" on Asian women and asian LBs..maybe a chance?
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(LuckyA @ Oct. 09 2007,09:45) Any other board members feel that same way.
              Ever since I was a nipper I've had a thing for the Asian/Oriental look. First GG I did the dirty with was 50/50 something or other and was a honey skinned stunner.

When living in Germany I used to visit the Thai brothels quite often (every pay day lol)

Been with plenty of GG's (Asian and white), then went to LOS and discovered the joys of LB's/FB's now whenever I see a good looking Asian chick I wonder if she has a dick or not....

Don't get me wrong, I ain't a bender but I do like my girls flat chested and packing some meat, however, at a push when times are hard I will settle for a GG, but not a white one, I haven't touched those for at least 12 years...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

My own interest in LBs has been on the decline for a long time. I'm pretty much only interested in Asian GGs.

POL
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I'm on the same vain of thought as Geezer.It's My love of Oriental girls thats has led Me to LB.Don't & have never got the hots for a Man & if it's a fem boy dont do nothing for me,has to look like a woman ! South American TS are great to look at,But they dont have that Oriental girly frame !
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Hey Seamus, who's your avatar? Hot!

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

A scammer from Cebu Philippines,does the beauty pagent scene. Cristtie me thinks.Great Bod,never did get a full naked shot though, Shame ! She has a cock though ,post-op, about 5",so not for you ! LOL

Comment

She just needs a little snip and tuck.

Comment

Post-op-lover ! Just had a look at "rxphrm's" thread "Miss queen International 2007" & guess who i spotted My avater, Her name is not Cristie but Chanel Madrigal,i will be interested how she gets on !

Comment

So for me probably the other way round, my love of asian girls led me to thai ladyboys.
                            I rarely find white girls attractive anymore, although there are always exceptions...
                            That sums me up.

Comment

About 6 years ago I experienced my first asian woman . She was korean ! Since then I have experienced many many asian women (so far no LB's) . The majority were from Korea , however there were some from China , Thailand and Singapore . Also during the last 6 years I experienced hispanic women for the first time .

I gotts say in the last 6 years I think I have not had a white or black woman . But plenty asians , a few hispanics and one or two from India .

I have said this before and I will say it again . White women (normally) do not age well and are no where near as accomodating as asian or hispanic women .

Some may not agree with my assesment , but that has been my experience so far !

So with that being said . I would prefer an attractive 30 some year old asian woman over three drop dead gorgeouse white girls .
                              Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

Working...
                              X