X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chin of 131 in Brawl?

Checkout the following link Pattaya Mail Story.. Looks an awful lot lke Chin from 131, who also goes by the name King, I believe. Could be wrong but it really looks like her, especially with her new "Jay Leno" chin extension (WTF do they do that for, anyway?). See the pic in the lower right hand corner

Here's the copy from the piece:

LADYBOYS BRAWL IN FRONT OF WAT CHAI, SOUTH PATTAYA
    Katoeys fight
    Updated: [October 9, 2007 ] :: 14:47:05 [view 749]

An older katoey hired four teenagers to beat up a younger ladyboy due to a previous dispute. They had both been working in the same area. The ladyboy that was beaten up asked her friend to help find the older ladyboy and beat her up as revenge.

On 9 October 2007, at 3:30 AM, Pattaya Police Lieutenant Aniwat Thicharn was notified that a group of katoeys were brawling in front of the entrance to Wat Chai Temple in South Pattaya. It was reported that there were injuries. Police officers, along with Sawang Boriboon Rescue, rushed to investigate.

At the scene, two younger katoeys were attacking an older katoey with a long club and a fluorescent tube. The older katoey was alone and had a box cutter in her hand. Although there were many bystanders, the katoeys were fighting ferociously. The two younger ones were pulling the older one€™s hair and hitting her on the face. Police officers stopped the brawl, immediately, and confiscated the weapons.

The two younger katoeys were Mr. Athitaya Roongroj, nickname €œAmy€ (21), from Ubonrachathani Province, and and Mr. Praphan U-parn, nickname €œKhing€, from Petchboon Province. They both had scrapes and fingernail scratches on their bodies. The older katoey, who got the worst of it, was Mr. Jakraphong Suriyasing, nickname €œIce€ (31), from Ubonrachathani Province. She had scrapes and bruises all over her body and a large, open wound on her left cheekbone, which was bleeding profusely.

Police questioned all the combatants and determined that they all worked for a €œservice€ along the beach. Earlier the same day, at around 1 AM, Ice got into a row with Amy and Khing. Later, Ice hired four teenagers to beat up Amy. Amy sustained head injuries and contacted the police, but her anger was not assuaged. Amy asked her close friend, Khing, to help her look for Ice. They eventually found Ice in the Walking Street area. Ice was alert to their presence and ran away. However, the other two caught up with her in front of Wat Chai and started to extract their revenge by attacking her.
    Attached Files
    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I can't tell for sure, certainly a close resemblance....
          I told you we should have stayed in Pattaya one more day !
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

And people think I'm nuts for going for the submissive femboy types!

I'm ALIVE damn it!!!

Comment

Never a dull moment in Pattaya  

We were just talking about Ladyboy Boxing in favor of Mud Wrestling on another thread... seems these girls really wanted to put on a good show for us.

Florescent tube lights? Where did they get that idea from the WWE€¦ or was it Steve-O on Jackass?

Comment

My first thought Chin in a brawl...no way...she can't even fuck worth a shit...Then I remmbered that she is a bit looney...well, a lot looney...

However, she is very tall...and the girl in post #4 standing behind the police officer dosen't appear that tall...perhaps it's the perspective and perhaps it's the Tang factor...or perhaps she is just standing in a hole...

I'm certain someone will eke out the truth...I wait with baited breath...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I know that Chin was 'given' temporary (?) leave of absence from Club 131 - because of her behaviour late last month.

There are not many LBs with those looks.  New chin maybe, but I would say :-

New Chin = Old Chin = That's Chin !  
                  TT

Comment

Hey I have had but that sure looks like her....Dam I miss all the fun
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Sure looks like Chin to me-have seen her close up in the bar,never BF'd her as she is not my type-she is tall.pretty face but femboy body-doesn't pay to upset an LB!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Oct. 10 2007,14:40) The two younger katoeys were Mr. Athitaya Roongroj, nickname €œAmy€ (21), from Ubonrachathani Province, and and Mr. Praphan U-parn, nickname €œKhing€, from Petchboon . The older katoey, who got the worst of it, was Mr. Jakraphong Suriyasing, nickname €œIce€

Amy asked her close friend, Khing, to help her look for Ice. They eventually found Ice in the Walking Street area. Ice was alert to their presence and ran away. However, the other two caught up with her in front of Wat Chai and started to extract their revenge by attacking her.
                        I love it ..Have you notice it..They been IDed as Mr. then call them HER...TIT
                        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Well if it's not Chin, the LB in question should be arrested for theft !

She's stolen Chin's T-shirt.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Attached Files
                          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

That is most definitely Chin. Maybe you need to get her to exact revenge on you to get her to fuck worth a shit.

Comment

So, whadday'all think of her new Leno chin and Zombie eyes?

Comment

Working...
                              X