Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent a mail to the owner and she sent to me pictures to help me to find the place
    Attached Files
    Ohhh ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

one more
      Attached Files

Comment

Soon I will be there
        Attached Files

Comment

I think it is here .... sorry gentlemen, I am a Google earth fanatic
          Attached Files

Comment

To be fair, it is easy to miss....the sign was the only way that I was able to find the place and that was after walking way passed it and doubling back.

It's on a side street off Rat-U-Thit Road just after the new Mercure Hotel as you walk down from the Bangla Road direction....and yes, it's a long walk from Jungceylon.

Personally, I just had a look...there were about three of four girls there but it didn't seem like I had a choice after being cornered by one as I approached the door.

Nice place though...clean and quite different from the usual p4p scene.
            jet712

Comment

very cool sign and as far as I know the first time this type of business model has been tried in Thailand........ I get massages daily when I am in the LOS but it's usually done from an older lady from Issan.

good luck to this place, could be that more will spring up in BKK and Pattaya if this place has success
              Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
              X