Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the link : http://www.missladyboys.com/miq2007/index.html

Comment

Miss Philippines has about as much Filipino blood as I do...zero.  Looks Korean or Chinese pure blood just happened to have parents making cash in the Phils.   Same goes for Miss Thailand.   Definately pure blood Chinese Thai. Interesting how the same bizarre definition of beauty in SEAsia beauty pageants of real girls transcends into the LB pageants as well. I can never understand why the Phils and Thailand keep giving us the light-skinned Far East Asians in their pageants when 99.9% of the population doesnt look like that. Bring on the brown girls.
      brock landers

Comment

There were multiple girls from several countries - 2 or 3 from Japan, 3 or 4 from PI, and more.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Nov. 14 2007,21:59) The winner Nong Film is preop,
          Anyone got Nong Film's contact info? Hahah.

If she's pre-op, then she's my perfect girl, the kind I'd like to settle down with and have lots of... um... babies with .

Comment

1st runner up (left) Aleika Barros (Brazil) centre - winner Nong Film (Thailand), 2nd runner up (right) Chanel Madrigal (Philippines)
            Well, you lot can go off and chat up the winner (totally average) and leave me with the other 2
            Mister Arse

Comment

watched it in bed at Dyasty Inn with a ladyboy.

We got bored quite quickly and decided to make our own show

Miss Thailand was the standout girl though - easily!
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

I was there for the Talent show on the first night ....my date for the night was a beautiful sexy ladyboy from tripple xxxx second rd Pattaya...

I watched the final on TV at Tripple xxx bar ........

Have you ever seen a gaggle of ladyboys glued to the TV Screen?

Well i did....

And pics as well.....

One ladyboy at Tripple  xx is Totaly Forgetable.....

Her name is Bomb!!!!!!!!!

If you meet her stay clear....

She is aggressive and MAD   .....even the bar staff are scared of her.....

All other ladyboys  at Tripple xxxx are Great...well Almost...

Comment

please tell us more about your experience with bom, i love hearing how bad she is

Comment

(rayton @ Nov. 23 2007,20:43) please tell us more about your experience with bom, i love hearing how bad she is
                    Appart from being the most rude, obnoxious, annoying ladyboy i have ever met she is probably a very nice person....hahahha yea Right...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 07 2007,08:39) Judging from the pics supplied I'd say that you may as well just have Thai contestants. She's the only one I saw that looks half decent.
                      Have to disagree, a couple of those PI girls look great to me, but the rest are kinda poor quality, but then again I do have low standards and consistantly fail to meet them so would probably do about half of the girls

In fact if this is the best that "the world" can come up with I'd say that this recently resurrected charade doesn't have too many more outings to run.
                      unless they start throwing in 'ringers' like Germany did, she doesn't look like a typical sausage muncher to me

I've made kathylc  

Comment

A short video clip about how the contestants are trying to save the environment...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Q254wqx1cOQ&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q254wqx1cOQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Comment

Working...
                        X