Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last time I saw you it was the same ol' handsome devil I have known for about 5 years now.

Just remember.....when you drink, bring your subtitles with you!
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

It's not just the Ladyboys who dislike Indians it is all Thais. They tend to think that Indians are a bit dirty.

Comment

OK OK
        Message understood.
        I will jump over to Thailand for a couple of days.
        But thanks for all the good advices.

Ynnats

Comment

Just remember.....when you drink, bring your subtitles with you!

ynnats... Let us know when you come over. Would like to meet up for a beer...

Comment

(buttafly @ Oct. 16 2007,02:12) Just remember.....when you drink, bring your subtitles with you!
            I asked Herself once if she had problems understanding Stewart's accent.

Her reply - 'What accent?'

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

I certainly let, you guys, know when I come over. At this moment I have no idea. It all depends on the projects I€™m working on.
              I hope to be there end of the year, beginning of next year. You may be sure that my first free hours will be spending in Guess bar.
              I will be happy to pay you a beer but in return I expect some good advice from you, experts.

Ynnats

Comment

(Stewart @ Oct. 15 2007,23:34)
                Fascinating idea though... I wonder what other people think on this situation...
                I think exactly the same as I think of other guys that take girls even to other parts of thailand....."they will have a good time".

Utter bollocks - why is taking someone away from their friends, family and social life 'a good time'? Then throw in that their companion during that 'good time' will be a fat, ugly, baldy git (possibly with a Scottish accent   ).....poor bitch!  
                Not always (though am fat and effectively balding!). When we were travelling to Chiang Mai, we were asked by a particularly nice gurl if they could come, not the other way around at all. She seemed to have a good time?

Definately agree with this post on some levels, but it can be lots of fun - maybe it depends on what you do on holidays?

Perth Couple

Comment

I was on Samui by myself 2 years ago and getting bored a bit....no ladyboys in sight and I wanted to fuck, so I called my friend Eye and said 'wanna fly down and have a holiday'?   sure she says, and came down the next day..... 4 days later she was heading back to  BKK and I stayed for another 2 weeks alone, she missing her friends and the  'scene', me missing my solitude.

travelling with someone has benefits but also has drawbacks of course, if you keep it short I think that's the way to go
                  Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

Not always (though am fat and effectively balding!).
                    Always exceptions to every rule, I agree

PS - I hope that was Mr PC that wrote that post!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Oct. 21 2007,14:04)
                      Not always (though am fat and effectively balding!).
                      Always exceptions to every rule, I agree

PS - I hope that was Mr PC that wrote that post!!  
                      Rest assured Stewart

Comment

It took me about 19 years to get my Thai wife to agree to go to India. Thais have NO positive image of India at all. After we landed in Chennai and were headed to our hotel she was screaming "U-turn" due to chaos of the dare-devil traffic. Then the hotel desk informed me that they dont even read their reservation email and were booked for "2 month". But after I went to an old fall back hotel got the room and relaxed she decided to make the best of it. We found a restaurant that had all you can eat food with tons of white rice included, she decided she could at least survive. Then the big plus--all the people were blacker than her so she felt like a virtual farang and upper class. Within a few days we rented an apartment at Mahabalipuram beach and she shopped for Ganesha statues to take back to Thailand. We also took two 42 hour train rides to Varanasi and back which she liked, felt safe etc. Varanasi itself blew her mind, seeing people shit on the ghats, total anarchy of Shiva Rati street festivals etc. Even a year later she is probably wondering if the whole experience even happened.

Comment

Hello Bohemia,

I had a good laugh at your post.

As has been mentioned above Herself thinks of Indian people as dirty.
                          Your comment about your wife being whiter than the locals also rings true.

For some reason she wants to go to Nepal - in light of the present political situation there I consider that a non-starter.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

I know of one ladyboy who works in one of the well known bars that actually travelled to India by herself and she liked it so much she wants to go back. India was the first Asian country I visited after Singapore and I can tell you it was a major culture shock. Although the people are extremely friendly.

Comment

Thais like Nepal because it is a culture with heavy Buddhist influence.

Comment

Afriend married a gg from Chiang Mai years ago he brought her to the states and she was shocked at the poorer neighborhoods.

Comment

Working...
                                X