Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a request to all you members out there....respect every country however big or small....
    Does this same rule apply to Indians when they talk about Pakistan or Sri Lanka?

Comment

Thanks Stogie---I wrote the way i felt ....it was a request....as regards Indians talking about pakistani and srilankans ...they do but then not everybody does .....I cannot stand guarantee for a whole nation.... the idea was to condemn any derrogratory criticism ......yes a constructive criticism is always welcomed.......

Any way guys let's forget this .....let's talk...LadyBOY"""""S

Will be in LOS by third week of DEC..........

Yogidada :beers:

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Nov. 25 2007,08:03) I wonder how the Indians who live in Thailand are treated?
        I have no idea how the majority are treated or looked upon...but I witnessed one little indcident in Isaanville that was interesting...

During my stay there was this guy who would come by the compound every several days...I came to refer to him to myself as the Linen Man...He would ride in on his motorbike overladen with blankets, towels, sheets and other bedding...how he got it alll on his bike i have no idea...the traveling salesman personified..

Most importantly, looking at him he clearly wasn't Thai...although where is was from I had no idea...

It seems Mama had bought some shit or sheets from him and was paying him off on the installment plan..20 baht or so every visit...

Well, he came wobbling by on his motorbike one day while I happened to be outside lounging...and rode up to Mama who was down the rode a bit...The conversation started out pleasantly but soon escalated and voices began to rise and Mama began to get very loud and animated and he pulled his little book from his shirt pocket and slapped it on his hand several times...He soon climbed back on his motorbike delivery truck and wobbled off down the road...

Mama turned and walked back to the house and as she passed by me she looked at me and then him and then pointed with her outstretched hand towards the wobbling Linen Man and with an unmistakable look of anger and disdain on her face said only, "Indio."
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
        X