X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win in a fight?

OK, so it's 4am on my island and as usual by this time my little pooying sweetheart is coming up to me to ask me for 100 baht to buy another drink. No problems, and this time I figure it would be a good idea to also buy a drink for the cut ladyboy who also hangs out in our favorite beach bar; we had never slept together as I don't really care much for people who perform acts of self-mutilation, but we had been friends for a while and what harm can one drink do?

So I tell her OK, and since I  had consumed about 10 beer Chang's and a copiuos amount of some local fungus by this point I peel off another hundred  baht note  and say "why don't you get a  drink for that ladyboy also?"  Errr, why did I think this would be a good idea?

What followed was pretty startling, really; 30 minutes of a 5 foot 1, 90 pound lil' girl of 19 years completely laying into this confused postie, who has no idea why or what just happened.  She just knows that  Nong has it in for her now and for the next 2 hours she just cowered in the corner like a puppy kicked by her master, until sunrise came up and she had landed another drunken falang who has no idea that this girl used to be a boy. Me and my cutie went home but "no screw for you" .....until 12 hours later of course, after sleeping off everything and the night before was just a blur.

Made me think; can real ladies beat up ladyboys? Are ladyboys really THAT afraid of someone smaller and supposedly 'weaker' than they are? Ladyboys, which of course includes post-ops, were born as  men after all, albeit quite effeminate and usually detached from any feelings of wanting to be a real man.  I mean, a man would've just easily kicked her ass in the same situation  but poor little Lee didn't even open her mouth once and just took the abuse with no fight at all.

Probably a 3-way question...... can a lady beat up a ladyboy - with dick?  what about a lady against a postie?

these would be fights I'd pay to see!
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

I think a LB can kick a guy's ass, in the right situation, but we all know of LBs who got beaten up by fucked up guys.

If the postie hit back, rather than just avoiding the fight, she would probably lose a lot of face. Everybody knows she used to be male, and to beat up a GG in public can't be good.

Why did you stick around for 2 more hours after that? That seems weird.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Oct. 16 2007,12:08) Why did you stick around for 2 more hours after that?  That seems weird.  
      I never go home until they throw me out

which is why I hate   BKK 'nightlife'....145am last call???

hell, I am just going OUT at that time!

The postie in question wasn't much larger than the lady either,  she 'might' have gotten her ass kicked anyway.   I have also met the ATS photographer on Shemale Island, she is a real lady and pretty small, about 5'3 and 110 pounds.....  she has  photographed over 300 ladyboys in the past 3 or 4 years and they are all afraid of her, she is 27 or so and they look at her as an older sister/boss type and would never say a cross word to her.

To answer my own question, I believe ladies would win in most cases, unless they walked into Casanova of course
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Ladyboy bar girls are pretty tough...

Their job description involves being prepared for violence and occasionally being involved with it.

I'd take a ladyboy over a gg almost every time.

Comment

what about a wimpy, meek little college-student ladyboy who has never worked  in a bar? taking hormones for 5 years, no muscle, no instincts on what it's like to be a real man and to fight back, etc.... a lot of girls would kick her ass also.

But sure, bar girls VS bar ladyboys?  That would be pretty wild, say the hardened girls from Voodoo Lounge in a steel-cage death match against the Obsessions crowd, wow...... again, the Casa   girls would be a no-brainer, hell most could kick the shit out of us forum readers!
          -Dennis Miller

Comment

what about a wimpy, meek little college-student ladyboy who has never worked in a bar? taking hormones for 5 years, no muscle, no instincts on what it's like to be a real man and to fight back, etc.... a lot of girls would kick her ass also...
            I agree with that. Boys who want to be girls and are not into prostitution tend to be ultrafeminine, usually in looks but almost always in demeanour. They would run a million miles from anything confrontational.

There are a lot who like to act 'fiesty' and show a bit of spirit... they are the ones that end up in bars.

Comment

Put mine in that ultrafemine look and ladylike demeanor who would always shy away from a fight with another LB or GG. For example, one night in 2004 she called me from her bar Cascade crying, she told me that another LB went off on her, accusing her of taking her customer and coming after her. Mamasan Tac put a stop to that real quick in the bar but the other LB told her that outside after the bar closed my wife would be taken care of. Of course this scared her, hence the reason for the call. Luckily for her that night her friends Nancy, Nadia and Lisa were all there when the bar closed and she made it home safely. The next night Marsha, you all know that Amazon, came to the bar and since she and the wife had become friends Marsha had a little talk with the other LB, if you catch my drift, and that took care of the problem real quick.
              When my wife would go with customers she always carried a box cutter in her purse. She was prepared to use it if one of them ever tried to hurt or cheat her. She even showed me how she would do that and it was not something I would want to have happen to me. I'm sure other LB'S have something similiar in their purses to protect themselves.

Comment

I once saw a fight start between a LB and farang in lucky star bar area, ( near The Blues factory ) and as it was pretty even for a while and nobody intervened, the LB took off her high heel and did some serious damage to his head.... I guess my point is they will win any way they can even if its cheating. Not a pretty site..

Weedy men, GG's or Lb's arent going to win shit..... but if your tooled up (which I dont agree with) then your in shout of gettin some attention.

Peace brothers, be carefull out there

Comment

I am know an Ex Casanova girl with a real strong right....my god ...
                  I feld it by myself,,,nearly to a knock down...
                  May how longer there pecker as better there punch or so........

Dieter

P.S.:May drugs make aggressive....who know's
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I remember once when me  and my ex had a "slight disagreement"

She was driving the bike with me on the back down Sukhumvit in Pattaya

Despite my "plea's" for her to "slow down" she went "faster" which scared me shitless

I then "foolishly" made a grab for the controls which could have "killed" the both of us

She stopped the bike and gave me the best "left winger" I have ever had and this was whilst I was still wearing my helmet , my ears were "ringing" for ages
                    This is from a "nimble" and "fragile" ladyboy that could not "hurt a fly" if you looked at her

I dont think you should ever underestimate a ladyboy when she is "pissed off"
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I vote ladyboy.

The bargirls who fight ladyboys are not your average bargirl but rather the tough type. And they probably pick weak ladyboys.

Comment

Dieter, This has to be one of the greatest lines ever said in these forums. "May how longer there pecker as better there punch or so........ "

Comment

better not to get into any violent confrontations, especially in thailand.
                          walk away and dont turn your back.Remember they are children in adult bodys.there is no reasoning
                          donnnnny
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Anyone can knock these skinny bitches on their backs but then you have to look over your shoulder the rest of your time in LOS. They will come after you in mass when you least expect it. Don't fight in LOS!!

Comment

Sometimes you have to fight them off if you invite too many over for a drink ...... remember Obsessions my friend .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X