X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On 'NO Reservations' (last night TV)

Last night I happened to watch that show No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain on the travel channel. He was in Tahiti doing his usual stuff but at one point I heard him mention that he was going to this bar in Papa'ete that was a popular spot for Transgenders. I think they are called Rey-Reys(spln/) in Papa'ete. The ones that he hooked up were all very attractive but one really stood out. They all appeared to be tall but very ladylike in their looks. Also they were speaking with a French accent that was a turn on to me. Has anyone from the AsianTs family ever had the pleasure of being with a Rey-Rey? Aside from the beauty of Tahiti itself having some might fine looking LB's available makes it all the more attractive as a place to visit.

Anthony Bourdain kicks ass!
    That guy be fucking cool to hang out with. When his show was about Thai food.. the part shot in Bangkok... he visited Nana Plaza for a beer.... that€™s all they showed.... along with the cooked bugs they sell on the street out front. But I'm sure he had some Nana take-out that night.

Comment

I thought about going to Tahiti to do some diving last year, so spent weeks surfing around trying to get a handle on the p4p scene there.

I came to the conclusion that there wasn't one of any significance, gg or lb. Did not find 1 reference to lb's anywhere. If I remember rightly, Papette only has a population of 250k or something.....so do the maths, and figure out that the odds of stumbling across a gaggle of lb's was pretty small.

Also, it is not a singles place. Vast majority of tourists are couples, many on honeymoon. Again, not great conditions for a flourishing p4p scene
      Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Oct. 17 2007,10:08) Also, it is not a singles place. Vast majority of tourists are couples, many on honeymoon. Again, not great conditions for a flourishing p4p scene
        Try Club Med!
        I never went to one but according to a LB friend of mine, who used to work in Pukhet Club med, many singles go there to meet other singles.
        She was telling me that the management was actually encouranging the G.O.'s (the staff basically) to "mingle" with holidaymakers in there by giving them condoms.
        Again, she said that used to have an hunky Thai guy scoring with single Jap ladies and even couples.
        Herself instead met a couple of guys who were on holidays too.
        Who knows..maybe there is space for a single guy there too to meet up with another singe lady or a staff member (pun NOT intended..or maybe in case of LB only )
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

i too have avoided hitting french polynesia as a single, for all the reasons mentioned. then i also saw the 'no reservations' where AB dined with the reyreys. i actually posted about it here, but then as now the vast knowledge of ats bm's doesn't seem to reach that 'scene'. i'm sure it is small and probably limited to the unattractive town of papete, but i remain curious. could one go to papete and pick a partner to take to bora bora? now that could be SWEET

Comment

Working...
          X