Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like arm wrestling with them. I'm going to win, and I don't look as bad as if I beat a GG.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

ladyboys are like a buffet you get a bit of everything

Comment

For me, first comes the visual impact.
        I see a stunning pair of legs on heels surmounted by a nice round ass, and I feel excited. Later on my little brain starts analizing the actual sex of the owner and wondering if any further action may be taken
        Whatever exciting my eyes does for me!
        However, sexually speaking, may not be the same under the blanket. I've my own fetishes and try to deal with them on daily basis

The dick part: I don't need/like huge dicks at all. I find that at times a dick "mounted" on a beutiful body that looks like a female body, it works. But then again, not just any dick. Has to be right in shape, size and appearance.
        A beautiful vagina may work better than a dick at times..other times the opposite.
        So, trying to deal with my attraction-to-sexuality confusion and getting the best out of it
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Oct. 19 2007,23:57) A beautiful vagina....
          is there such a thing?

most look pretty manky to me!

each to their own I guess

I've made kathylc  

Comment

When you are in bed with an LB and the testosterone starts to take over both of you combined with whatever extra amount of estrogen LB's have, it is just plain hotttttt! When my femboy gf talks dirty to me it's like puberty all over again and at age 55, it feels great!

Comment

My first encounter with a chick with a dick was when I visited Columbus, Ohio with my cousin. We had gone bar hopping and were walking back along the street and there were these women of the night working the corners. Now my cousin and I used to "explore each other on occassion and she knew I was bi, and to be honest some of those gals on the corners looked very nice. My cousin told me don;t get exicted that they were not gals but guys........I said no way.........heck some even had cleavage and nice big breasts. She siad they were mostly guys dressed as gals. Well I had to find out for myself. Guess what, my cousin ws right. I came back out later on as it had gotten the best of me, and I wanted to see more and maybe even experience it. I wound up getting screwed that night by a pretty darn good looking chick with a dick, and it was lets just say different than getting it from a hairy old man...........Then I heard there was a ladyboy working at one of the local massage places in Birmingham Alabama, so remembering my experieinces with one in Columbus, Ohio, I just had to find out for myself again. She was utterly beautiful and no telling how many males she may have fooled.

Old mamma san gavce me a run around as she thought I was a cop trying to bust her operation, as I assume up till then she never had a real female come in looking for a ladyboy

I patronized that LB 2 or so times and each time I had a good time. NOw however its rare that any asian ladyboys are around where I am at now, but there is no shortage of trannys who for the most part are pretty decent, but pussy does not really interest them as much as a cock does. I do have a few that are friends and we amuse each other on occassion. NOw drag queens are another story and I have no interest there althoguh I have a few that are good friends...........I like a "gal" that looks good when dressed up and you can virtually go anywhere with her, and when it comes to knoiwing how to use her equipment she knows how to use it and be used. Most trannies here are whites or blacks with a fair mix of latino as well.

Comment

I always enjoy your comments, Kathylc... Interesting to have an experienced "real" lady on here.

Comment

Everyone tries to analyze why they are attracted to certain other people but it is impossible to make the infinite finite. And if one does come up with a logical explanation the tastes have already changed. I just gave up and go with my own desires on a given day. And in my case it is a very wide range of people although the least attractive are men as men.

Comment

I am pretty much asian or latin chicks !!!!!

And that be whether they have slits or dicks !!!!!!!!!
                    Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

(kathylc @ Oct. 25 2007,07:20) Old mamma san gavce me a run around as she thought I was a cop trying to bust her operation, as I assume up till then she never had a real female come in looking for a ladyboy  
                      I frequent the asian massage joints in my semi immediate area and you are the first woman I have ever heard of that used one !

I have never seen women other then the asian chicks themselves in the massage places in my area .
                      Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

go with the flow if you get a stiffy then fuck her and enjoy
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Many people think Freud is a load of balls and have shown holes in his theories.
                          One of his theories was that fetishes act as way to stave off homosexual desire.

According to Freud when you masturbate to feet, socks, panties etc - this is actually the subconscious compensating for some deep rooted homosexual tendencies. The fetish object acts kinda like a safety mechanism.

Could this be the same with LB enthusiasts?The women aspects of lbs in a way subconsciously keep your heterosexuality intact. It seems many guys start off liking lbs then gradually drift into the fb territory. Perhaps there are various degrees depending on your personality to which you will let yourself go with desire.

Liking post-ops is still hanging on to your heterosexuality
                          Pre-ops is a little more risky-
                          Fbs a bit more

Comment

(orgasmaddict @ Oct. 25 2007,17:24) Could this be the same with LB enthusiasts?The women aspects of lbs in a way subconsciously keep your heterosexuality intact. It seems many guys start off liking lbs then gradually drift into the fb territory. Perhaps there are various degrees depending on your personality to which you will let yourself go with desire.
                            hmmm, it's gone the other way with me...

I fucked a guy (a boy? we were BOTH 15) before I ever fucked a girl, I've always been sexually attracted to cock and physically/emotionally attracted to girls, but not men so FB's/LB's are perfect for me.

Men are mostly ugly and hairy
                            I've made kathylc  

Comment

I fucked a guy (a boy? we were BOTH 15) before I ever fucked a girl, I've always been sexually attracted to cock and physically/emotionally attracted to girls, but not men so FB's/LB's are perfect for me.
                              well that throws the Freud theory out the window.

i too have never been attracted to men and still prefer ggs to lbs although i wonder is there any guys on the site who have been shagging lbs for a number of years and have drifted over to the other side?
                              or have the elderly remained in the realm of the lbs and ggs?

Comment

(orgasmaddict @ Oct. 26 2007,01:24) According to Freud when you masturbate to feet, socks, panties etc - this is actually the subconscious compensating for some deep rooted homosexual tendencies. The fetish object acts kinda like a safety mechanism.
                                I had a boyfrieind who as much as he liked to screw still liked to pull out and have me finish him off by wrapping a pair of used panties around his cock..Had to be used, not clean unworn, but used. I asked him if there was a problem cuming in me, and his reply was no he gets a better orgasm watching a chick jerk him off and he loved the feel of panties even if they were basic cotton ones. He also said he did not want to dirty my pussy up as he may want to go down on it later, which he rarely ever did anyhow....He used to jerk off  on my used pads. Thats when I found him  a bit too weird. Imagine coming in the house and finding your used pads all laid out on the bathroom vanity and him there stroking himself..and sniffing and licking on a pad. He never would screw when  it was that time of the month either..so what exactly was his point / fetish?  I think Freud left a lot of fetishes   sucking air.

Comment

Working...
                                X