Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are ways of masking your 'gayness' (even to yourself) without resorting to specific fetishes.

Freud made these guesses (I can't bring my self to dignify this idiots work with the word "theories") in a time when the Western world frowned upon homosexuality and the medical profession was looking for "a cure!"

Don't forget that Freud assumed that homosexuality was a blanket condition and didn't account for the fact that there are only very rarely extremes in sexuality and that most of us belong somewhere on a very wavy line that often veers off course and changes direction.

Some times a cigar is just a big cigarette!

Comment

He also said he did not want to dirty my pussy up as he may want to go down on it later
      what a classic at least the fella had an obscure sense of humor.
      Kathy have you ever been to London? if you do let me know and i'll buy you a pint- sounds like you got a few good stories to tell.

Comment

in a time when the Western world frowned upon homosexuality and the medical profession was looking for "a cure!"
        only cure for poofties is a good kick in the face!

Comment

Comment

From my point of view, ladyboys remind me of young teenage girls.  Slim hips, long legs, breasts just beginning to bud.  Maybe it is a way to relive my early post pubescent life.  I wouldn't be caught dead with an underage girl, but a 20-21 year old lb has a similiar look, and gets the same stirrings going.

Comment

My first expereince with LB is when I was in PI, inside a cinema, that was the first expereice I ever had and from then on, I try get back to that cinema almost every week and only looks for a more feminine LB (as that cinema plays r-rated movies and a lot of LBs or gay loking for men) to sucks my cock and even kissing each other.

I never have any experience to be topped nor fucking her ass, but only to the extend of receiving oral sex. but after long years and from the time I started to visited this site, I almost reading post in this forum than those site that talk about real GG's. I have even planned to visit LOS and would like to start with my first LB sexperice ( I mean both naked and having a real sex)hopefully I will do it with Nicky, as I admire her beauty very much , I like feminie looks LB but same as most of you here, that I don't have any attraction on gay man and not even thinking of letting a macholooks gay to suck my cocks. although most of my sex is still like GG's and most of the time attracted to beautiful gg's but now my mind have been dreaming of having sex with Nicky. Like my avatar, I saw this LB long ago in the forum and I admire her beauty due to her feministic looks. I believed if I have my first expereices, I mean sleeping with her in naked insode my hotel rooms and hugging each other, I should judge if I will keep it going or stop from there. but I surely thing that LB give a very good blowjob than a real GG, probably they also has cock, so they knew what please us most.

THANKS,

MD
              machodik

Comment

everyone wants to be with someone "special", but is there anything more rare or special than that perfect natural fem boy with little hormone titties and a rock hard,stand up straight cock? (Fern, you had it all !!) even among ladyboys this is rare as a black Amex card !! And when i find one, I am up all night !!

The same holds true with finding a GG with a 3-inch clit, 2-inch nipples, or one who can lick her own pussy !! it's a rare find !!
                prince o. darkness

Comment

Its a no brainer, this months Eats & Anny. What is there to discuss. How can anyone resist.      the best of both worlds. What is more interesting is the massive rise in the TS market world wide. There is a market out there. You only need to look at eros.com to see the increase. I dont see this as being   its just another level.

How many years will it be before, it becomes marginally acceptable. Coming out.......

Anyhow if we dont all pollute ourselves out of existance we will all become Hermaphrodites anyhow.

Ps Great  shots for the start of the month    

Comment

(Bobcat @ Dec. 02 2007,00:19) Its a no brainer, this months Eats & Anny. What is there to discuss. How can anyone resist.      the best of both worlds.
                    They certainly don't get much better than Eat....
                    Attached Files
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(machodik @ Nov. 25 2007,03:44) that cinema plays r-rated movies and a lot of LBs to sucks my cock and even kissing each other.
                      Sounds better than staying at home and downloading torrents! Exactly where is this place?

Comment

Working...
                      X