First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(donnnnnny @ Oct. 28 2007,11:07) jesus
    I thought he was God?.....

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 28 2007,01:35) If you don't car about ambience but want decent cheap eats the place next to Flamingo on the corner right after you pass Flamingo if you're walking south fits the bill perfectly.
      You mean having your own floor fan isn't ambiance? I think that would be the Salt and Pepper Restaurant?

xyzzy
      xyzzy

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 28 2007,12:11) I'll be there on the 4th November to check it out and report back!
        Nice to meet you at Lita's SB.

I will probably be there opening night. So I can warn you if it sucks.

xyzzy
        xyzzy

Comment

Ah Hell I 'll go opening night if anyone else wants to meet.  nothing Else to do
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(xyzzy @ Oct. 29 2007,12:14) You mean having your own floor fan isn't ambiance? I think that would be the Salt and Pepper Restaurant?

xyzzy
            Never noticed the name. It has cartoons about the Thai P4P scene on the walls.

In tourist mode I liked My Thai but next year when I'm living there Salt & Pepper will be more my speed.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Oct. 30 2007,03:32) Ah Hell I 'll go opening night if anyone else wants to meet. nothing Else to do
              I will be there at some point if you want to meet up and not go it alone. I've considered showing up right at opening but I will probably reconsider and go later.

I would have met you at you birthday party if I hadn't gotten totally shit faced the night before. That night I made it through one round of the contest at Goldfingers and went home without making it to Lita's.

xyzzy
              xyzzy

Comment

I stopped in Cat€™s Place last night (opening night) just before 7 PM. There is a small bar area where you enter with four or five tables. It is a nicely done bar with only a few top shelf booze brands available. The bar is separated by a thin curtain from the GoGo. The GoGo is rather small and has three dancer poles on small pedestals on the floor. There is couch seating all around the room. But about 20 people would probably fill the GoGo. There were nine dancers and at least a couple I found interesting. I left around 8:30 to head to the 131 party and Cat€™s Place was still kind of tame that early. I need to go back at a later hour and see how much fun can be had€¦

The owner of the bar is a LB named (surprise) Cat and her older Swiss husband. He was giving out coupons for a free drink for opening night to everyone that walked in while I was in the bar.

So it might be worth a look if you are in the area. Unfortunately I wasn€™t allowed to take any pictures inside. Although small the place does look pretty nice inside. Including the bathroom that has one toilet and two sinks (TiT).

xyzzy
                xyzzy

Comment

thx for your report....

would like to see some pix from the staff...

Comment

Went Opening night and have a full report
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Somebody ask for pics? ...
                      Attached Files
                      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Agree with most of what others have said (small entrance area, guy giving free drink coups, 9 LBs dancing inside curtained area, but want to add the following:

Air-conditioning suckedI was fine when I entered and within 15 minutes, had rivulets of sweat on the back of my neck. That combined with the unending chain-smoking by the geezer Euro's made it a VERY unpleasant physical environment. On the plus side, the sofas were comfy.

I did get the free drink coupon. After almost 10 minutes, I was approached by someone, probably Cat, an older LB in a nice pink gown. I don't usually drink, but thought I might sip a shot of Baileys. "No have". OK, Malibu and pineapple, very weak please. "No have". OK, Coke Light. "No have" WTF! Then the GG sitting near me said "Coke Light" with the proper Thai accent, whatever the fuck that is, and my Coke soon arrives. In a can. With a straw. Had to send her back for a glass. Then again for ice!! Maybe service will improve.

Clientele was not what we are used to in Guess, 131, Nana bars, etc. Lots of wiry, grizzly French-speaking people (not knocking the French, not even saying they were French, just saying they were French speaking), chain smoking, many sitting with their gay (not femboy, gay) friends. The bar is in a highly gay bar area. There was 1 seat available when I walked in.

One guy was slapping the girls' asses (pl. of ass?), stuffing bills down the front of their bikinis and occasionally getting up on the small podium and dancing himself. He was a legend in his own mind. Other than that, NO interaction from the LBs and the customers. Can't really blame them, if that one guy was the epitome of fun there.

Basically, 3 of the 9 dancers would come out at a time, sometimes rotating amongst the 3 poles and sometimes not. After some time dancing, they would nod to each other and scamper offstage and out of the room behind a curtain in the back. 3 more would come out and repeat the above performance. I was sitting in a corner and rarely got to see the face of the girl dancing on the pole nearest to me. When they did turn around, most of them managed a nice smile and did a little more personally directed dancing- but I couldn't seem to get any further interaction.

A couple of guys sitting near me with their GGs bought a round of drinks for all the LBs.The LBs got their drinks in the other room, returned (dressed in closed robes) thanked the guy and then left, not to be seen again.

Anyway, I know what you really want. Nice cock in the panties nearest me ...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Another shot. I like this one, the nearest one, because she has my favorite haircut. Of the 9 LBs, maybe 2-3 were reasonably good looking. IMHO, most of the others resembled Western transvestites, but what do I know? ...
                          Attached Files

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Nov. 04 2007,18:29) but what do I know? ...
                            Quite a lot, I understand  You know I value your Shoebox  

Going there later, but Kaos or Ville Rouge sounds more exciting  

Sorry, i'll keep an open mind
                            TT

Comment

There are several problems facing this new bar and the biggest one which can't be fixed is location.

It's too far away to attract decent girls to work there and customers to ogle them.

It's a pleasant enough set up - (a bit gaudy even for Thai standards) with a 70's Vietnam feel about it.

The swiss owner and his lb wife Cat seem to mean well and pointed out that they do not let the girls approach you unless asked. (I like that in a bar!)

The music is turned OFF in the lounge area and is on at a reasonable volume in the 'go go' area. (I REALLY like this idea!)

All the drinks are 90 baht. (I like that too - it's simple and you know where you stand.)

The service staff are good - they will follow you around and be ready for orders but not get in your way.

The talent of the girls is the biggest let down. There were ten girls on show last night and they wouldn't make it in Temptations let alone Beach Road!

Whilst it's good to see more options on the horizon for lb lovers, I don't think that this one will stand the test of time. It's just too far away and the mind numbing disco music is actually very annoying.

I'll pop back from time to time. but it's not on my list of bars on my rounds...

Comment

A few of the punters look as if they are reading newspapers
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X