Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Big Brother or Similar in Japan

Dear All

this is to inform you that a Japanese broadcasting company is casting Ladyboys from Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, etc in order to find and select Ladyboys for a reality show that will soon be shot in Japan.

I have heard (rumors) that many miss Tiffany girls are already chosen thus avoiding extensive casting in order to find new faces.

I would appreciate it if anyone of you could provide us more info regarding the first Japanese Ladyboy Big Brother. Unfortunately, I do not have more details.

Should I learn more about it I will post it here keeping you all informed...

Diablo Le Grec

fascinating, thank you.
    hope we'll hear more about this.

Comment

How facinating. Life is changing as we look at the mail streem change the way it thinks. This is great.

Warren

Comment

This certainly beats the regular Big Brother. Can't wait for the shower shots
        I hope they stream this online with English subtitles

Comment

(baroncarlton @ Nov. 05 2007,22:41) This certainly beats the regular Big Brother. Can't wait for the shower shots  
          Yeah..that's same like taking a shower together with Annie
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Nov. 05 2007,23:43)
            (baroncarlton @ Nov. 05 2007,22:41) This certainly beats the regular Big Brother. Can't wait for the shower shots
            Yeah..that's same like taking a shower together with Annie
            Annie know that would be amazing.
            I think they should let us (the forum) choose the ladyboys. The Japanese have got strange tastes.
            I want some large cock Femboys

Comment

Japanese have been interested in "New Half" aka lbs for quite a while, many game shows, talk shows and variety shows have featured lbs on Japanese TV. This is great that they want to produce a TV show with an international cast. Will be following this with interest.

I wonder if this has any tie with the Search for the missing puzzle? Venus Flytrap Thai TV reality show that is going on now for the 2 replacement band members? Venus Flytrap is backed by Sony BMG.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

You would think they would pick all the girls from the same country it would make it a lot easier them to communicate. Otherwise they will group together by nationality.

Big Brother is one of the show I hate on TV, I can feel my brain melting as I watch. But this would change my feelings about the show.
                I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(rxpharm @ Nov. 05 2007,23:47) Japanese have been interested in "New Half" aka lbs for quite a while, many game shows, talk shows and variety shows have featured lbs on Japanese TV. This is great that they want to produce a TV show with an international cast. Will be following this with interest.

I wonder if this has any tie with the Search for the missing puzzle? Venus Flytrap Thai TV reality show that is going on now for the 2 replacement band members? Venus Flytrap is backed by Sony BMG.

Diablo
                  Rxpharm,

from what I know the LBs chosen are old and Latest Tifannys girls thus avoiding to take an extensive search into the market. Thus they are not all New Halfs... latest tifanny queen does not even have implants for not telling you more details
                  A video clip (pilot) regarding Thailand will be shot in BKK street on the 13th of November. My GF was invited to participate but she has refused due to that she is soon flying to Europe with me. Other video clips (pilots) presenting LB from different countries will be shot in the respective countries in different days.

Regarding Venus fly trap they will audition/Cast for new members soon since the singer and another girl have quited. Khun Nok the singer is taking a career in politics since she is full time supporting the LB rights in THAILAND. Sony BMG and the other girls will have to find a replacement in order to record a new album.

Comment

Diablo80, thanks for the news - it seems Nong Film, Miss Tiffany 2007 has gotten implants for the Miss International Queen Contest - have a look at these photos.

All the best for your Europe visit with your gf!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                    X