Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(peterpan @ Nov. 11 2007,17:17) "they" don't seem to give a shit about other people who sits near them and just puffing right up in the face of the neighbor -

Smokers don't give a shit about anyone but themselves

of course you guys & gals have the right to smoke but what gives you the right to cast the filthy and offensive odours on other people?

And since when did you think that throwing butts on the ground wasn't littering?

~~ just my two cents worth ~~

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Got back from a night out in Pattaya and my clothes didn't stink of ciggies. That never happens in Bangkok.

Nice airy outdoors bars rock.

Comment

(jadeite @ Nov. 26 2007,17:12) smoking near someone should be considered the same thing as spitting on them.
        Yep. Exactly the same thing. A real greenish blob in the face. Same same as smoking among non-smokers.

Comment

I'll wager these are the same guys bashing fat guys on the other thread...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

No, no.....smokers are just very weak people who dont have the guts it takes to stop a nasty unhealthy habit. Reach down grab a hold of yourselves smokers and just fucking quit!!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Nov. 07 2007,17:07) ... What about this freedom of choice that everyone goes on about....
              I agree, everybody should be allowed to smoke whenever they want and how much they want. The air is free. It is not their fault if smoke in the communal air gets in my face.

Of course, I trust they won't mind when the sputum from my coughing gets in their face. Hey, the air's free, right? Don't like my hacking phlegm hanging from your lip? Move away.

It's my right, as a cougher.

Not directed against you, KL
              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(aperry @ Nov. 27 2007,04:24) Reach down grab a hold of yourselves smokers and just fucking quit!!
                I have a nasty habit of reading this thread which just bangs on about the same thing over and over.

smoke blah blah blah, piss spit fart, blah blah blah

Think I'm gonna quit reading it...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

You lot stop bellyaching and go find your self a non-smoking bar in LOS.....
                  You don't like it, stay at home...
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

You don't like it, stay at home...
                    I'm happy to do that.

Bar owners will never get it. They see smoking as a part of a short term business plan!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 26 2007,19:17) Got back from a night out in Pattaya and my clothes didn't stink of ciggies. That never happens in Bangkok.

Nice airy outdoors bars rock.
                      I agree - smokers use the world as their fucking ash tray.

Comment

Working...
                      X