X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another   tale of ladyboy theft

no names because this guy is a friend and I don't want to embarass him, but a very good friend of mine had been living in pattaya with a ladyboy off and on for the last year or so. they had been having some problems lately and it looked like they would break up, and the girl took the initiative; besides clearing out all her closets and selling all the dresses that were worth some cash, she also opened his safe[he thought it was secure; she must have watched him open it one time and remembered the combination] and stole all his gold and pawned it, as well as some cash. she then stole both his ATM cards for 2 seperate banks and took 10,000 from one and 20,000 from another. nice girl, basically. now it turns out she is doing yabaa and even selling it.

too bad for my friend because he is a great guy. he liked this girl and it was working for a while but it became time for it to end [like, as i have stated, ALL ladyboy relationships eventually will end] and she made the move before he could protect himself.

don't worry.....the girl is not on the site and the odd's of running into her are slim because she is not really in the 'scene' down there. but what a bitch, eh?

I used to hold stories like this and the 'stupid human tricks' posts back and to myself, but fuck it, no more; no more protecting girls who don't give a good shit about people like us. whatever i see and hear will be reported up here from now on and i hope people like Bam and Yoh and this girl and others will be exposed for what they are; thieves, liars, bitches and skanks. very simple.

Jon

JON i could tell you a 1000 stories of stupid farangs who love some girl or ladyboy, and get taken advantage of. One thing they are very good at playing with your emotions. Thats the problem , so many guys go over there and think there whore loves them, hahah they dont. they love the money and support form the dumb farang.
    Ive been going to thailand for 20 years and have seen it all, nothing surprises me. One story i will relay, was a friend of mine down in pataya got mixed up with a whore from a gogo bar and decided to buy a house out at jomtiem.(back in the 80's). so he put it in his sweet hearts name so he could buy it. " me never leave you me love you sooooo much" we all told him dont do it fool, but he did, soon after brother arrives and throws out farang,telling him he will shoot him if he ever come back to his house hahahah. brother was thai husband, as most of the bar girls and ladyboys have thai boyfriends or husbands.My mate is a nasty cunt when he is mad so he was hell bent on revenge of the bitch.he watched and he waited until they left the house and he was sure they would be away for a while, then he burned the fucking joint down. One back for the dumbass falangs.
    I really dont know why guys do this stuff. i guess they are new to thailand and dont know the ropes. in most cases.So they think they have a wonderfull girl who loves him, but as some of us know she will rip you as soon as look at you.DONT GET IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH BAR WHORES
    i have been it 2 relationships with thai girls here in sydney, both of them i met here not in thailand, both were at school here, one was a sweety and the other wAs a cunt, so even in the strait sceen you can get the same mersonary behavior as the bar sceen.
    so just fuck em and leave who cares if some other guy is fucking them when your gone, most of them have had more pricks than a second hand dart board anyway

Comment

How the hell did she know the PIN numbers on the ATM cards?

Comment

Working...
      X