X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most pathetic con job...so far

last trip was usual routine. catch up with the worthwhile lb's from previous visits,and checkout the latest arrivals.one lb that i had met on a previous visit i phoned before leaving home,and she said she would see me when i got to bangkok.....just phone her when i get there as usual. i'd seen her 3 times on previous visits,and like many she was always quite late. so i called her as agreed and she said she would be at the hotel in 30 minutes. my phone rang 20 mins later,and she says "see you downstairs in 5 minutes". an on time visit would be a first.....so i went down to reception,and soon saw a lb walk in.....she heads straight for me and says hi. this wasn't the lb i had met before,and i was trying to recall the face. when i asked who she was,she tells me she is indeed the lb i knew before,but she has had plastic surgery to her face. i told her bullshit,but she holds up the mobile i called with a photo on the screen of the lb i originally knew. she says this is me before,and now i look different. i asked why her voice was also different,but got no answer. she insists she is the lb i knew before. i told her there is no way she is the lb i met before,but she is adamant that she is. i finally decided the best way to get rid of her is to challenge her to the ultimate test. come to my room and reveal all......no problem she says. comes to my room,gets her gear off and there is absolutely no resemblance to the original lb i knew........more plastic surgery to the cock to make it wider etc she tells me. by now i'm laughing at her,and asking why the bullshit???she finally apologizes and says my sister,the one you want to see is in singapore for 2 weeks. why not tell me that when i phoned???probably because she wanted to pickup a few baht.i sent her on her way.......i'm sure other members have had worse attempted con jobs,but this was absolutely woeful...

most pathetic con job...so far ?
    Hi bigkev,

After all the stories I've heard in recent weeks, I didn't even blink reading the account of your incident.

Not sure whether it's silly season or some other factor is in play, but ladyboy scams appear to be on the rise.

I guess you can't blame them for trying.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Oh come on bigkev, that was not even close to being a ''con job'' merely a little bit of opportunism.
      Actually had it happened to me and she was reasonably presentable, I would definitely have made the best of this interesting scenario

My mind goes back to a situation in Phuket around 2 years ago and this is a classic.
      I went to bed in a alcohol infused state of mind with the beautiful superstar Areeya, only to wake up around 8 hours later with her best friend Phupay

Comment

"But the last time I saw you, you were a post-op!"

I can top that. I had a GG once pretend to be a LB, and she tried to do it in front of a whole room full of GG bargirls who knew that I was looking for a postie. Takes fucking balls to try that. She was uncomfortable as hell.

POL
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(bigkev @ Nov. 09 2007,23:00) i finally decided the best way to get rid of her is to challenge her to the ultimate test.
          Oh, I thought you were going to say "OK, let's go up to the room, can I give you same money as last time, 200 baht when we are done fucking? You remember?"

Comment

i would given her a try cos of all the effort she put in it. maybe she would have made the same effort in the sack too. tit ... just gotta love it ...

Comment

It would have worked if you were pissed!

And I bet that was what she was counting on!
              Mister Arse

Comment

You should have shagged her anyway , and the second one had bigger equipment
                Get in there my son !

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I once had a smoking hot Thai GG from Orchard Towers in Singapore tell me that she had a dick...so i agreed to take her out.

When we got to my hotel she revealed a pussy and tried to convince me that her clit was actually a very small dick shrunken from years of hormone use.

Needless to say, I was not impressed and dismissed her without further ado. What really pissed me off was that she insisted on payment before I saw the goods - or lack thereof.

I just threw her out without even getting the money back. It just wasnt worth getting into some kind of drama in a 5 star hotel at which I am a frequent guest.

Comment

i guess she would have come a dozen times and told you that you was the most handsome guy on the planet.

Comment

sorry Olekunde....I dont understand....

Comment

it's olekunde with a small 'o' i edited my post, maybe it's more clear now(?)

Comment

You mean all the GG's and LB's who have told me I'm the most handsome man on the planet have been lying to me??

Comment

Working...
                          X