X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aon

jon - why don't you take this joke off the site....she's a rip with a bad attitude.
    paradisiac
    ps; just noticed her when you log-in...the profile shot.

no, that's not  true, paradisiac.......just because  you had a bad  time  with her does  not mean  she is  necessarily a  bad  girl, and remember that  even before  you had met her i told you that she  was not very exciting in bed.  you still took a  chance and  were dissapointed, which  should be no  surprise to you  after i had  warned you.  and that is the exact same reason that  i   was  always seeing  other girls while she was  my 'girlfriend' for about 18 months;  Chompoo, Bobo, Nun from Pattaya,  Oh, Nan, Pattaya and Phuket girls,  and  the others  that i were  screwing regularly  were always  the ones who satisfied me sexually, while  Aon was the one  who  was my intellectual equal and the person i enjoyed  hanging around with the most. and  she was always very nice  with me and  did errands for me and whatever else I asked, and  was  always there to be  my  partner and friend  when i returned from trips and long  absences and  screwing multiple partners.  perhaps  for you she had a bad attitude last week and sucked in bed,  but for me she was  my soul mate and best friend for a long time and a  very nice  girl, at least to me.

the pic on the  entrance page is one of the best i have ever taken of any model in my opinion; i think it looks like  a pic  from Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition or something;  if it was another model it would  still be there, it just happens to be her.  we change that pic every  3 days or so and after that you won't have to see her again for a while.

she has  some guy  in the states  now  paying huge   cash to change her life and  give her the life-changing operation that  she has always  wanted and that i would never approve of, nor pay for. I personally feel that HE is an idiot for paying for all this crap, but apparantly he  did not experience the same  bad attitude that you got from her, and that was just  2  weeks before  you met her.   seems as though when you are willing to hand over large amounts of cash  a  girls attitude  changes for the better?   LOL.

and i have no problems with you or anyone  else speaking your mind  about her; but from me, i will refuse to bad-mouth her or  say anything   that demeans her; she is still a  friend and probably always will be, despite the fact  our relationship is now over.

by the way......she will be  cut on march 30.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by (paradisiac @ Feb. 11 2004,20:22)
      jon - why don't you take this joke off the site....she's a rip with a bad attitude.
      paradisiac
      ps; just noticed her when you log-in...the profile shot.
      [QUOTE]cold blooded dude why not give him a kick in the nuts
      if you don't like what u bought behind door number one try door two

Comment

Originally posted by
        by the way......she will be cut on march 30.
        Kui and I both know AON. She is friendly, smart and staggeringly beautiful! You can't meet too many people as down to earth and as cool as Aon is...

...until March 30th... then fukk the bitch!

Just kidding AON... We may not be rooting you, but we are rooting FOR you!

Comment

nice thoughts, stogie, but she doesn't read here anymore as far as i know......she  got tired  of reading about my  butterflying  ways  LOL.  in any case,   this has been a  dream of hers [and about 50% of the girls i have been talking to lately]  since she was  about 10 years old so now she is doing it.  as they say ,  'up to her',  but  I still will always believe it's a bad idea.  and as i also said before, I have no problems  with what Paradisiac said;  we all have our favorites and  we all have some that turn us off, it's natural.

speaking of  butterflying, stogie......check your mail.......that girl  named  Stella was  in my bed tonight and  was unbelievable!   for the rest of you guys, stogie is under direct orders to post her photos  as soon as possible!! Jon may never return to  Thailand!!

lata

Comment

Working...
          X