• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding her...

Hi guys.
    what is the most effort you did to find
    the girl you want?

not half as much as you've just put in...

Paris, BKK, Liverpool

been there, done that, kicked myself for being an idiot when it all falls apart and realised that it wasn't worth it

cynical? me? naaah....

I've made kathylc  

Comment

i flew all the way around the world to meet the girl of my dreams based solely upon photos i'd seen of her on the net --

but by the time i walked into the bar where she worked i'd already fallen in love with two other girls i passed along the way

i can hardly remember the first girl's name anymore...

Comment

I did something crazy back when I was a newbie...2nd time in Thailand...met this GG in Nana Disco...had great nite....she was really nice and fun to be with....had to leave 6am next morning....got email (forgot to get cell number).

Get home....email doesn't work....ah, and going back to BKK again in 2 weeks. Iwent as far as hiring one of those Thailand PI's to stake out a place!! Haha, but i did mange to track her down through her gf's bf. I had talked to him just enough to get his first name and that he was staying at Grand President. On a shot in the dark I sent an email to GP...since he said he stayed there many times for long times....i thought they might know him.

And sure enough he got the email....i met the girl again and we all lived happily ever after...haha. But i did have 18 month rel. with her, and enjoyed all of it.

But then I discovered LB's and the rest is history...

Comment

As a 14 year old kid on flight home from family holiday in Spain I got chatting with girl sat next to me on the plane - I totally fancied her as you do at that age. then when I got back, I looked up where she lived (only knew the suburb of London), guessed the school she attended, sent a letter to the headmaster - he read it out in assembly, some crap that she had left something on the plane - she wrote to me and we kept in touch for years. The first and last time I saw her was 10 years later when I ended up working about 5 miles from her. Still cant believe I did all that so many years ago........

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 14 2007,17:33) ...guessed the school she attended, sent a letter to the headmaster - he read it out in assembly...
            wtf?

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Working...
            X